Halloween

DAVEYBOY

Blackballed
Banned
Visit site
Did anyone dress up for Halloween this year? I went clubbing last night sporting the look below and luckily my brother owns a tattoo shop so one of the artists did the face painting for me.

The face paint was from last night and the Myers suit was from a few years back...

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    46.7 KB · Views: 80
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    58.1 KB · Views: 70

Khamelion

Tour Winner
Visit site
My daughter went out as a kinda vampire, captain hook hybrid. She wanted to go a Wes Brown's cheshire cat, hence my new avatar, but plumped for Captain Hook jackets, with cats eye contact lenses, it did look very good.

arnieboy

Challenge Tour Pro
Visit site
My wife dutifully had a selection of chocolate treats ready for the kids, not a single knock on the door. A guy at work lives in a village and 60 of the little darlings arrived on his doorstep!

Khamelion

Tour Winner
Visit site
My wife dutifully had a selection of chocolate treats ready for the kids, not a single knock on the door. A guy at work lives in a village and 60 of the little darlings arrived on his doorstep!

Little darlings, pah, we had 6 or so arrive on our door step and they were like freaking locusts, all the sweets gone bar one packet or rainbow drops.

Mr_T

Challenge Tour Pro
Visit site
Went to a party dressed as the utterly unscary milkybar kid (I wasn't far off a spitting image of him when I was younger), seemed to go down quite well and the costume only cost 12 quid :)