H4H Match

Aztecs27

Money List Winner
Visit site
Plus Nick's team has Aztec who, by his own admission, is crap at maths and therefore cannot possibly have scored 31....must have been 29...again by his own admission.
Mmmm..:unsure:

I missed off my points on the last (which was the 1st) when I counted up on my markers card walking in to see if I'd won. I was sure I was in with a shot with 4 blobs. :)

Shotgun starts are not good for new baby induced sleep deprivation.

Blue in Munich

Crocked Professional Yeti Impersonator
Visit site
Sorry guys. As I'd forgotten I was in this, and consequently forgot to withdraw so am the cause of the loss, I don't think it's fair that those on the losing side suffer for carrying me. Consequently I've made a donation to cover the losing team's debt in full. If any members of the losing team are still happy to pay their £10 then I'm sure H4H will appreciate it. (y)

Imurg

The Grinder Of Pars (Semi Crocked)
Visit site
Sorry guys. As I'd forgotten I was in this, and consequently forgot to withdraw so am the cause of the loss, I don't think it's fair that those on the losing side suffer for carrying me. Consequently I've made a donation to cover the losing team's debt in full. If any members of the losing team are still happy to pay their £10 then I'm sure H4H will appreciate it. (y)
Cheers Big Guy.....paid my dues.
Good to see you guilt-tripping everyone into paying..Smart move(y):);)

Bratty

Princess Pouty (Queen of Fish Lips)
Visit site
Unbelievably generous, Richard. ??????
But I guess, if you'd been able to continue, it would have been a draw. ?

richart

Major Champion
Visit site
That is very generous and you really didn't need to do that. I am sure everyone in our 'team' will support you as well as the charity in making their £10 donation.(y)

Swingalot

Challenge Tour Pro
Visit site
Extra £10 added the auction donation. Well done BIM and as Bratty says, I'm sure it would have been a draw so we all would have had to pay the £10 anyway so only right we chuck it on now.......

richart

Major Champion
Visit site
Scores from Hayling

Nick Papas (Captain) 24
JamesR 26
SteveW 27
Fragger 23
Paperboy 34
DeanoMK 34
IanM 31
Aztecs27 31
Needmywedge 24 (It's in the post !)
Bratty 30
Oddsocks 30

Papas1982 (Captain) 26
Dando 33 Paid
Old Skier 9 Paid
SteveP 25 Paid
Imurg 38 Paid
Swingalot 29 Paid
Liverpoolphil 33 Paid
ADB 36 Paid
Richart 35 Paid
Whereditgo 26 Paid
Blue in Munich N/R through injury ! Paid a lot !
Keep those £10's coming.(y)

Last edited: