H4H auction items

richart

Major Champion
Visit site
We have quite a few auction items that will be sold on the day at West Hill. Rather than bombard the forum with individual items I will put them on here with brief notes. If you are interested in bidding, and are not attending the day you can leave a maximum bid with either Rick or myself, and we will bid on your behalf.

If you are attending you can still bid on here, as it will give the auctioneer a decent starting bid, and will speed up things.:thup:

4 ball Blackmoor Golf Club valid until 31 December 2016 weekdays
4 ball Centurion Golf Club valid 12 months weekdays
4 ball Cuddington Golf Club valid Monday to Thursday valid until 30th September 2016
4 ball The Army Golf Club valid weekdays for 12 months
4 ball Woodhall Spa valid either course weekdays 12 months
4 ball Gleneagles Kings or Queens full details to follow
4 ball West Hill valid week days for 12 months
2 ball Swinley Forest playing with a member valid for 12 months weekdays.
3 ball on a top 100 course playing with GM Editor Mike Harris

Editor for the day at GM Towers with Mike and the crew. Lunch and a few drinks guaranteed !!
Signed England Cricket shirt from 2014 Indian tests
Signed Scotland football shirt
Portrait of Champions, limited edition print signed by Paul Lawrie
St Andrews 2015 Open flag to be signed by all players at West Hill
Close House flag signed by Lee Westwood
Signed Lee Westwood glove
Dubai Desert Classic flag, signed by Rory McIlroy, Molinari and others.

I have probably missed a few items that have been promised. so please add to this thread if I have.

Don't forget to check out all the other auction items already on the forum. There seem to be some real bargains on there at the moment.:thup:

PLEASE ONLY PLACE BIDS OR QUERIES ON THIS THREAD, SO WE CAN KEEP IT AS CLEAN AS POSSIBLE.:thup:

Last edited:

richart

Major Champion
Visit site
H4H auction items

We have quite a few auction items that will be sold on the day at West Hill. Rather than bombard the forum with individual items I will put them on here with brief notes. If you are interested in bidding, and are not attending the day you can leave a maximum bid with either Rick or myself, and we will bid on your behalf.

If you are attending you can still bid on here, as it will give the auctioneer a decent starting bid, and will speed up things.

4 ball Centurion Golf Club valid 12 months weekdays Current bid £200
4 ball Cuddington Golf Club valid Monday to Thursday valid until 30th September 2016 Current bid £50
4 ball The Army Golf Club valid weekdays for 12 months Current bid £50
4 ball Woodhall Spa valid either course weekdays 12 months
4 ball Gleneagles Kings or Queens full details to followCurrent bid £260
4 ball West Hill valid week days for 12 months Current bid £150
2 ball Swinley Forest playing with a member valid for 12 months weekdays.
3 ball on a top 100 course playing with GM Editor Mike Harris Current bid £100

Editor for the day at GM Towers with Mike and the crew. Lunch and a few drinks guaranteed !! Current bid £100
Signed Scotland football shirt
Portrait of Champions, limited edition print signed by Paul Lawrie Current bid £50
St Andrews 2015 Open flag to be signed by all players at West Hill Current bid £30
Close House flag signed by Lee Westwood Current bid £20
Signed Lee Westwood glove Current bid £20
Dubai Desert Classic flag, signed by Rory McIlroy, Molinari and others. Current bid £30

I have probably missed a few items that have been promised. so please add to this thread if I have.

Don't forget to check out all the other auction items already on the forum. There seem to be some real bargains on there at the moment.

PLEASE ONLY PLACE BIDS OR QUERIES ON THIS THREAD, SO WE CAN KEEP IT AS CLEAN AS POSSIBLE.

richart

Major Champion
Visit site
H4H auction items

If you are attending you can still bid on here, as it will give the auctioneer a decent starting bid, and will speed up things.

4 ball Centurion Golf Club valid 12 months weekdays Current bid £200
4 ball Cuddington Golf Club valid Monday to Thursday valid until 30th September 2016 Current bid £50
4 ball The Army Golf Club valid weekdays for 12 months Current bid £50
4 ball Woodhall Spa valid either course weekdays 12 months Current bid £100
4 ball Gleneagles Kings or Queens full details to followCurrent bid £260
4 ball West Hill valid week days for 12 months Current bid £150
2 ball Swinley Forest playing with a member valid for 12 months includes weekends as well as weekdays.
3 ball on a top 100 course playing with GM Editor Mike Harris Current bid £100

Editor for the day at GM Towers with Mike and the crew. Lunch and a few drinks guaranteed !! Current bid £150
Signed Scotland football shirt Current bid £50
Portrait of Champions, limited edition print signed by Paul Lawrie Current bid £50
St Andrews 2015 Open flag to be signed by all players at West Hill Current bid £30
Close House flag signed by Lee Westwood Current bid £20
Signed Lee Westwood glove Current bid £20
Dubai Desert Classic flag, signed by Rory McIlroy, Molinari and others. Current bid £30

Don't forget to check out all the other auction items already on the forum. There seem to be some real bargains on there at the moment.

PLEASE ONLY PLACE BIDS OR QUERIES ON THIS THREAD, SO WE CAN KEEP IT AS CLEAN AS POSSIBLE.

Updated. Still plenty of bargains so get your bids in.:thup: