H4H - accomm

Hobbit

Mordorator
Visit site
... so, of those travelling, who's staying where? Chance for a curry and a beer the night before/after.

Holiday Inn, Guildford. (me)
Holiday Inn, Guildford, (Fish)

Fish

Banned
Visit site
... so, of those travelling, who's staying where? Chance for a curry and a beer the night before/after.

Holiday Inn, Guildford. (me)
Holiday Inn, Guildford, (Fish)

I'm not getting too messy the night before, your not going to knobble the champ that way :smirk:

Fish

Banned
Visit site
Lakeside International Hotel for me and pops

Let's............play.................darts!

That's a bit far away isn't it? You've got to contend with the bridge and busy M25/M20/M26 intersections on a Monday morning!

GB72

Money List Winner
Visit site
My original intention was to drive down on the morning to save some cash but that will mean leaving at 5.00 in the morning. Had a look at prices and the West Woking Premier Inn is only £29 for the night so may stay there.

Mav281

Club Champion
Visit site
My original intention was to drive down on the morning to save some cash but that will mean leaving at 5.00 in the morning. Had a look at prices and the West Woking Premier Inn is only £29 for the night so may stay there.

Looked at that as well - no rooms for £29. Best price I could get was £68

Overnight stay on Cobham is only £34 which is reasonable.

D

Deleted member 17920

That's a bit far away isn't it? You've got to contend with the bridge and busy M25/M20/M26 intersections on a Monday morning!
Its the one at Frimley Green, I stayed there a couple of times. Its not far from West Hill. Decent Chinese restaurant next door as well.

Fish

Banned
Visit site
Its the one at Frimley Green, I stayed there a couple of times. Its not far from West Hill. Decent Chinese restaurant next door as well.

Didn't know their was one that side, only visited the one on the north side. Makes more sense now.

adiemel

Head Pro
Visit site
viscount17 and myself are booked into the premier inn at woking west on the sunday night. Know the plan was to get a curry on the sunday night and hopefully meet any others that were down there.

Khamelion

Tour Winner
Visit site
Myself and Kraxx are at the Guildford Travelodge, seems like there are a few of us all pretty close to one another, does any one know of a decent pub where we could all meet and a good curry house that wecould go to?

Would be good to meet up with fellow forumers.

Hobbit

Mordorator
Visit site
Myself and Kraxx are at the Guildford Travelodge, seems like there are a few of us all pretty close to one another, does any one know of a decent pub where we could all meet and a good curry house that wecould go to?

You and Stu can buy the first round!!

If you've recovered from the price of that round at Slaley...:D

Fish

Banned
Visit site

Blue in Munich lives nearby and is working on a pass out. He has my number so hopefully we can all meet up for a scoff & pint.