H2no / Titleist sta dry divider issues?

Oddsocks

Ryder Cup Winner
Visit site
I’ve always been a strong support of these bags but the one I got last year seems to have developed premature wear where the material on the dividers as worn through. The bag is only a year old (ish) and I only play once a week so I’m curious if others have seen the same problem.

If it’s a common issue on last years model, has it been addressed on the 2019 range?

Bunkermagnet

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
I have a H2NO Elite cart bag, and the padding on the dividers for my driver and woods/hybrid appears to have died a little. I decided to use some micro fibre cloth of a very similar colour cut to size and stuck it in place with some rubber adhesive. It works perfectly.

howbow88

Hacker
Visit site
I have the same bag though I'm not sure how long I have had it - 1 or 2 years - and I've had the same issue. The black outer fabric where the dividers are has worn away to reveal a grey material underneath. Looks pretty shoddy but obviously still works ok.

KenL

Tour Rookie
Visit site
If there is no padding any graphite shafts may be at risk of losing their paint at that point.

A quick fix is to buy some Velcro tape and stick it on over the wear spots. I've done this in the past.

howbow88

Hacker
Visit site
Argh! I had a proper look at this on the range today and the padding (not much of it anyway) has frayed away to reveal a sharp plastic, and that has worn away at the shafts on my hybrid, 3W and driver :(

I've emailed Titleist and I'll see what they say.

Coffey

Challenge Tour Pro
Visit site
I have a 2017 Titleist players 5 carry bag and its done the same thing. Interested to hear what they say.

Is rubber adhesive the best to use? I tried to use some fabric glue with my last bag and it kept coming off.

Would be good to get it fixed up, Did you just use any microfiber cloth?

Oddsocks

Ryder Cup Winner
Visit site
Argh! I had a proper look at this on the range today and the padding (not much of it anyway) has frayed away to reveal a sharp plastic, and that has worn away at the shafts on my hybrid, 3W and driver :(

I've emailed Titleist and I'll see what they say.

Ditto, hybrid taking the biggest battering. Can you post once you have news, seriously not impressed for a 1 year old bag that gets very light use.

Bunkermagnet

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
I have a 2017 Titleist players 5 carry bag and its done the same thing. Interested to hear what they say.

Is rubber adhesive the best to use? I tried to use some fabric glue with my last bag and it kept coming off.

Would be good to get it fixed up, Did you just use any microfiber cloth?
My bag is blue with orange trims and zips. I used an orange microfibre cloth, and cut each piece to size so that it rolls over the top of each section so when you put the club back it doesnt catch anything. I used the rubber adhesive I use for my job, nothing more. So far, it's been a pretty good DIY mod on my part and is about 8 months since I did it.

Robster59

Tour Rookie
www.eastrengolfclub.co.uk
I have a 2017 Titleist StaDry and I checked it the other day. No signs of wear on the fabric on the dividers.
I had the fabric go on a previous Callaway bag which wore and took the paint off my nearly new XR16 driver shaft.

howbow88

Hacker
Visit site
Hmmm. The email back was very standard advising that it was out of warranty, but I could return the bag and my clubs to the retailer and they would pass it on to Titleist. If they then deem it to be their fault, they would look at repairs.

I'm not sure I can be bothered to be honest.

Tashyboy

Please don’t ask to see my tatts 👍
Visit site
I did a review on the new Ping G 410. The club is fantastic but the head cover quite frankly is rammel. Why manufacturers insist on putting a head cover on somerhing that is £400 plus that does not protect the shaft is beyond me.