Guilty pleasures

Rooter

Money List Winner
Visit site
A kids (read like age 5-10) birthday party spread! I could smash that all day long, sandwiches with the crusts cut off, mini sausages, cold pizza, party ring biscuits, wotsits, token fruit like grapes! I could eat a whole table's worth in one sitting, all off a floppy paper plate with some watered down squash!

That and coke zero, i have a problem. I no longer drink booze, i could do 2 litres of Coke zero an evening no problem, i have to limit how much there is in the house!!

Orikoru

Tour Winner
Visit site
I don't really feel guilt, but since trying to cut down on sugar in drinks, I've become somewhat addicted to Pepsi Max Cherry. On a typical week I have one can every day at some point.

A more guilty one is that Mars chocolate milk drink. That is absolutely delicious. Often pick one up when I'm in a shop, I can't resist them.

GG26

Challenge Tour Pro
Visit site
I'd say my three main ones are:
  • Warbutons crumpet and marmite
  • Sherbet lemons
  • Blackcurrant & Liquorice sweets
Totally agree with crumpets and marmite, that’s what I had for breakfast this morning. My wife cannot believe that anyone would put marmite on a crumpet.

Hacker Khan

Yurt Dwelling, Yoghurt Knitter
Visit site
Is it too woke to say that you should not have guilty pleasures? If you like something then like it, don't feel guilty about it, it's a pleasure. I especially dislike the term when applied to music. When people say they have guilty pleasures like Abba. No, Abba are one of the greatest pop bands there have ever been, there's no need to feel guilty about liking Abba, or whoever. Same with something like 'Death in Paradise' on TV. I know it is cheesy and formulaic, but I ain't going to feel guilty about liking it.

Wolf

Visit site
Is it too woke to say that you should not have guilty pleasures? If you like something then like it, don't feel guilty about it, it's a pleasure. I especially dislike the term when applied to music. When people say they have guilty pleasures like Abba. No, Abba are one of the greatest pop bands there have ever been, there's no need to feel guilty about liking Abba, or whoever. Same with something like 'Death in Paradise' on TV. I know it is cheesy and formulaic, but I ain't going to feel guilty about liking it.
I have no shame or guilt for liking Death in Paradise.