Great courses in the province of Cadiz

Visit site
Enjoy real Spain and the great courses in the province of Cadiz. Play courses like Arcos Gardens, Montecastillo and Sherry Golf. 4 courses are venue of the qualifying school of the European Tour in November, play them and try them! Value for money golf in beautiful surroundings.

More information about golf in cadiz on www.enjoycadizgolf.com

billyg

Q-School Graduate
Visit site
Enjoy real Spain and the great courses in the province of Cadiz. Play courses like Arcos Gardens, Montecastillo and Sherry Golf. 4 courses are venue of the qualifying school of the European Tour in November, play them and try them! Value for money golf in beautiful surroundings.

More information about golf in cadiz on www.enjoycadizgolf.com

Thanks- i'm actually planning a golfing holiday in the Costa De la luz- Cadiz area but due to the fact that you haven't paid for your advertising and thought you would just foist yourself on the forum - I can comfortably cross you off my list of possible agents. Own goal doofus.

NOW B@GGER OFF :mad:

TonyN

Money List Winner
Visit site
ARGGHHHHHHHHHH!

Just like Billy, I was also planning on visiting, and i had all the courses listed above on my to do list. I'll find some one to play through though!

Cheap skate!

theeaglehunter

Tour Winner
Visit site
haha I will laugh if he comes back and says this wasn't a plug. Can't see that happening though, hopefully he has made his first and his last post on the GM forum.