Grandkids!

Golfmmad

Tour Winner
Visit site
I know this will not apply to everybody but what do the little Cherubs do or say to make you laugh and smile?

To start it off:

We had our 2 year old Grandson for a sleep over on Saturday. He kind of takes over the house with his toys etc. but I forgot, he likes to play with my alarm clock and I didn't check it last night!
The flipping thing went off at precisely 4.20 this morning, when it should go off at 5am!

Love 'im. :)

Doon frae Troon

Ryder Cup Winner
Visit site
Our 6 year old grandaughter was the star of the school show, mum, dad and two sets of grandparents were in tears. Even her 10 year old brother was impressed.
She was on stage for at least 20 minutes, singing and dancing, all word perfect.

Her role of Woops a Daisy Fairy was made for her.

ColchesterFC

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
My son rather than my grandkid but when my older boy was 4 we were in the car on the way to see the grandparents and had the following conversation......

Him "Daddy what's this"? holding up his index finger
Me "I don't know. Where did it come from"?
Him "It fell out of my nose"
Me "How did it fall out of your nose"?
Him "I scooped it out with my finger"

All I could think to say was "Well that's nice. Why don't you keep it to show nanny and grandad"?

Tashyboy

Please don’t ask to see my tatts 👍
Visit site
Young Bradley is on his way here tonight for a sleep over. 3 X chocolates are already missing from the tree from when he came the other day.
The presents that were stacked in the spare bedroom have been lumped into the loft so there not opened three days early.
he loves Twinkie's and I have managed to get him some chocolate ones. His motocross pushbike from Halfords looks the bizness.

MegaSteve

Tour Winner
Visit site
Youngest came bowling in the other day announcing, rather loudly, "Mummy threw up at work today"...
"Poor Mummy" I said...
No he replied... "It was because she had too much beer last night!"...

From the mouth of babes... Love it!