GRAND SLAM

HTL

Tour Winner
Visit site
Come on Wales!

srirel110.jpg

So proud at moment! Little boozed, just orded a takeaway and 2 bottles of chilled verve clicquot in fridge and golf coming soon on setanta!

theeaglehunter

Tour Winner
Visit site
good on ya. I've supported England all the way, but after the job you did on us, and the way you controlled the game once you were in front I predicted this outcome. Beating france got England second place as well.

HTL

Tour Winner
Visit site
Well happy with England getting second, Im a proud welsh man but England play the second best sexy rugby behind Wales, France have lost it over the last five years!

I have a English Mrs and nearly all English mates, due to studying in England since I was 15,got bored of elbows in the ribs supporting other teams.

RGuk

Tour Winner
Visit site
I'm delighted.....good to see a team really making improvements with a new manager.....well deserved.

Nico

Challenge Tour Pro
Visit site
Come on the Dragon!!!!

Currently doing missionary work in Surrey but Red to the Bone.

Good to see Grav's girls and the tributes to him yesterday,he was truly a great man in any respect.

GB72

Money List Winner
Visit site
Congratulations to Wales, you were a class above France yesterday.

Still trying to work out how England finished second but happy with the performance yesterday.

Dave3498

Q-School Graduate
Visit site
It was a good job very well done by the Welsh team. I watched every game on the TV and I must say that the Welsh were the most impressive from start to finish.

They are now talking about having a public holiday to celebrate, calling it 'Grand Slam Day.' Not agood idea in my opinion. Just think what would happen if the Welsh won the World Cup! Nothing would get done for a year.

Boabski

Challenge Tour Pro
Visit site
quite right England won the world cup in both football and rugby and we still here about it,so you cant comment on when a another nation is enjoying the Glory

Range_Ball

Club Champion
Visit site
Wales have seem to have come on leaps and bounds over the last year now they have a new coach its seems this is what was needed and he as made a massive impact.

Being a rugby player and England fan it is good to see some of the home nations playing well, how England came second god only knows they did not even turn up against the Scots, and to play like they played against Ireland was good, pity they could,t start the six nations like they ended it.

Has i see it Aston is on borrowed time and it will not suprise me to see him go in the very near future never really rated him anyway.

GB72

Money List Winner
Visit site
Agree, Ashton is probably on his way out and it may even be him who vounteers to go. He has never really been comfortable with all of the peripheral duties associated with the job and would probably be better going back to straight coaching, perhaps even within the England set up.

HTL

Tour Winner
Visit site
Aston should have gone after the world cup!

I reckon England will go after Jake White (aka Bruce Willis) after they give Aston the boot.

England really did mess up letting Shaun Edwards through the net.

B

birdieman

You may have noticed us Scots keeping out of this thread - wonder why..hmmm.
Well done Wales, you play a game that is great to watch, Scotland are good in the tackle but they can't seem to move the ball quickly enough and rely on Paterson to get the points far too much. We need a playmaker and better faster handling.
Winning the Calcutta Cup was good but overall another very poor campaign. Glad Cipriati was dropped for that game, think Wilko's days are numbered now!

GB72

Money List Winner
Visit site
I think that Wilkinson may struggle to make the side at flyhalf but I can see him playing at inside center.