Got myself a great phone deal!!!!!

jgozza

Assistant Pro
Visit site
I have been with O2 for the past 4 years now and was due for an upgrade so i searched through the different offers and found a little cracker through the Carphone Warehouse on Orange.
I have got a free Samsung Galaxy S2 with 100 minutes, unlimited texts, 500mb of data and best of all i get a free swappable that gave me the option to get free sky sports channels all for £20.50 a month.

• Sky Sports 1, 2, 3, 4
• Sky Sports News
• Sky News
• ESPN
• CNN
• At The Races

Not a lot of work is going to get done in the office while im watching the golf :D

jgozza

Assistant Pro
Visit site
You can use it on wifi :D

Lol...nice one Auburn, its gonna be a great season with Charlton getting promoted!!!
Just gutted that West ham have gone up as it would of been good with the four of us in the league.

Andy808

Tour Winner
Visit site
I got a HTC desire with 100 minutes, unlimited any network texts and 100Mb data for £11 a month and I can use the phone as a DMD as it doesn't have a compass on it.

AuburnWarrior

Tour Winner
Visit site
You can use it on wifi :D

Lol...nice one Auburn, its gonna be a great season with Charlton getting promoted!!!
Just gutted that West ham have gone up as it would of been good with the four of us in the league.

I'm glad West Ham have gone up. The worst fans of any club in England.
Mind you, they'll be back next season...... :eek:oo:

jgozza

Assistant Pro
Visit site
I got a HTC desire with 100 minutes, unlimited any network texts and 100Mb data for £11 a month and I can use the phone as a DMD as it doesn't have a compass on it.

Good point as i was on the market for a range finder or gps :thup:

Andy808

Tour Winner
Visit site
I'm using freecaddie pro for the grand total of £3.12. Only had an old version of my home course so I sat for about 20 minutes and redid it with alot more detail and with the first as a par 3 not as it was a par 4 when they changed the tees around. It's got lots of courses on it and if your playing one that isn't just sit and add it to the list, all done using google maps and their home page software.

sJoe

Assistant Pro
Visit site
I have got a free Samsung Galaxy S2 with 100 minutes, unlimited texts, 500mb of data and best of all i get a free swappable that gave me the option to get free sky sports channels all for £20.50 a month.

• Sky Sports 1, 2, 3, 4
• Sky Sports News
• Sky News
• ESPN
• CNN
• At The Races

Not a lot of work is going to get done in the office while im watching the golf :D
I've got the same deal as you with Orange same phone..what's a "free swappalble" don't remember that being mentioned.

jgozza

Assistant Pro
Visit site
I've got the same deal as you with Orange same phone..what's a "free swappalble" don't remember that being mentioned.

You need to be on a panther plan and have a compatible phone - give them a call and see if you can get it :D