Buying a new mobile phone

Tashyboy

Please don’t ask to see my tatts 👍
Visit site
Heyup rob,,hope alls well. How would it go on with pairing with a iPad and MacBook.

bansheedrate

Hacker
Visit site
Hello, I am going to replace my old phone which is Samsung Galaxy s4 zoom. Any suggestion what to replace that is perfect for photography with great specifications such as CPU, RAM and Battery life. Thanks in advance.

OnTour

Head Pro
Visit site
Tash you can pair via Bluetooth like most devices.

Sim only deal 12 month, get the plan that fits . Ok with Three £11 a month unlimited calls/texts 4gb data per month. I've bought Chinese phones for last few years.

Xiaomi copy pretty much apples ideas and styles even there rom looks the same but android

Apple your just over paying for an over marketed brand and share holders

HowlingGale

Head Pro
Visit site
Tash you can pair via Bluetooth like most devices.

Sim only deal 12 month, get the plan that fits . Ok with Three £11 a month unlimited calls/texts 4gb data per month. I've bought Chinese phones for last few years.

Xiaomi copy pretty much apples ideas and styles even there rom looks the same but android

Apple your just over paying for an over marketed brand and share holders

How do you find Xiaomi? Do they still get the security updates etc? Also where's best to buy them? I've looked at Gearbest etc but not really sure if they're entirely trustworthy. Seen some bad reviews for some sites.

Crazyface

Tour Winner
Visit site
Always bought my phones through the big companies. orange, EE, Vodaphone and carphone warehouse. Looking to get an iphone7 and come across a site ( tech radar ) that shows the cheapest deals. But they are companies I have never heard of such as "affordable mobiles", "mobiles.co.uk" and mobile phones direct. They all offer decent deals compared to the big companies but is there a catch. Tech radar also mention there could and should be some stonking deals in November leading up to Balck Friday. But 1, are the companies mentioned any good and 2, is it worth waiting?

What's wrong with your current phone? Is it broke? My guess is no. So why then are you getting another?

Tashyboy

Visit site
What's wrong with your current phone? Is it broke? My guess is no. So why then are you getting another?

I like my photography and the 7 and 8's camera are miles better than the 5 I have. Whilst on me jols in Normandy it was a ball ache taking photos with both Canon camera and iPhone. A lot of the iphone photos were not of a good quality. Currently on a sim only plan with only 1 GB of memory. Which if I go down the social media route will not be enough. Missis T is on an iPhone 3 and me plans are to pass mine onto her. Ironically I got Missis T onto an EE plan and hers is better than mine but she pays less. I have been with EE for years and told theme they have a loyal customers pants down.
So in essence it is a three way thing.
Better camera, better data, pass phone onto Missis T.

Crazyface

Tour Winner
Visit site
I like my photography and the 7 and 8's camera are miles better than the 5 I have. Whilst on me jols in Normandy it was a ball ache taking photos with both Canon camera and iPhone. A lot of the iphone photos were not of a good quality. Currently on a sim only plan with only 1 GB of memory. Which if I go down the social media route will not be enough. Missis T is on an iPhone 3 and me plans are to pass mine onto her. Ironically I got Missis T onto an EE plan and hers is better than mine but she pays less. I have been with EE for years and told theme they have a loyal customers pants down.
So in essence it is a three way thing.
Better camera, better data, pass phone onto Missis T.

Ahh got it! Also, I'm in the same position with my misses, on Virgin.

Tashyboy

Visit site
Ahh got it! Also, I'm in the same position with my misses, on Virgin.
Another thing I forgot to mention is the memory. I don't have any music on me iPhone as the memory is dire. Hopefully it is something else I can peruse with a bit more memory.

the smiling assassin

Challenge Tour Pro
Visit site
iPhone Se on O2, £8p/month handset, £10/month tariff
I feel aggreived at having to pay £18 a month - why anyone would spend 2 or 3 times that is beyond me.

OnTour

Head Pro
Visit site
Camera quality if very good on latest iphone and the slow mo is fantastic.

If you have the spare cash get it done, no need for replies.