Good quality lake balls

Jaco

Medal Winner
Visit site
Simple question. I see the outfits selling lake balls becoming much more slick and packaging them into different brands and models. I‘ve been buying decent balls recently, rather than the budget ones I used to use, and I wondered if these quality lake balls are worth a try? I saw 50 Pro V1’s for £45, which I think is about the price of a dozen new ones. I’ve been buying Callaway Truvis or SuperSoft for around £25 a dozen. I lose plenty as I’m probably around a 25 h’cap but I do like them.

Zig

Visit site
Premier Lake Balls.... buy pearl/Grade A. Fab value for money (just over a pound a ball, but they're like new).

BigEasyERGC

Visit site
What's the difference between lake balls and refurbished balls?

For example, are refurbished pro v's basically proper pro v's re painted, etc. or are they in fact a lesser grade manufactured ball?

HomerJSimpson

Hall of Famer
Visit site
Simple question. I see the outfits selling lake balls becoming much more slick and packaging them into different brands and models. I‘ve been buying decent balls recently, rather than the budget ones I used to use, and I wondered if these quality lake balls are worth a try? I saw 50 Pro V1’s for £45, which I think is about the price of a dozen new ones. I’ve been buying Callaway Truvis or SuperSoft for around £25 a dozen. I lose plenty as I’m probably around a 25 h’cap but I do like them.

Lake balls have been discussed already this week so you should find all the information you need here - https://forums.golf-monthly.co.uk/threads/where-to-buy-decent-cheap-lake-balls.105715/