Good camera for videoing golf swing

MendieGK

Tour Winner
Visit site
Hi Drew- yeah talking about cloud storage and think i'll do the same- and yeah all my camera stuff takes up half of the storage so my laziness in downloading them all partly to blame. but even all the other apps take up a lot too- you really don't get much on a 16gb iphone these days. I don't even have that much music as use spotify so a bit of a pain.

That camera looks decent and about 1/5 the price of a go pro. It is only 60 fps- I know coach said 120 is what you want minimum but for what I need it for might be decent enough.

Use OneDrive, 30gb of storage at least for free, just open the app and it uploads all photos and videos straight away. really useful.

out of interest have you checked your storage on your phone plugged into the PC? see if you have a load of 'other' space on it. That can sometimes clog up your phone loads.

I like to store a lot of music on my phone, so have started getting the 64gb iphone now, after one purchase it will pretty much pay for itself, as the resale value is higher. well worth it IMO

Dan2501

Tour Winner
Visit site
I've got a little tripod for my 6 Plus, and so impressed with the camera footage. Hoping to get some nice slow-mo's while I'm in Spain in a couple of weeks!

turkish

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
Thanks Mendie could be the solver without having to fork out for an expensive camera! Don't know if onedrive have recently changed the T&C's but only been given 15gb but should be more than enough for what I need it for

palindromicbob

Tour Winner
Visit site
Thanks Mendie could be the solver without having to fork out for an expensive camera! Don't know if onedrive have recently changed the T&C's but only been given 15gb but should be more than enough for what I need it for

Google Drive and Onedrive are really going at each other at the moment. Tend to be very closely matched on price and storage options. (both 15gB free and this will increase in coming years I'd imagine)

For me google provides a better range of services though which is why I suggested it. The google photo apps could also be worth looking at if you went that route. It allows automatic cloud storage of photos and if you are happy with lower resolution photos being stored, which is fine for most of the point and shoot stuff that's done on the phone anyway, it will not use any of your cloud storage. There is still the option to upload full res though and use cloud storage allowance.

Better still get accounts for both and volia. 30gB cloud storage for free with only the hassle of managing two accounts. Be thoughtful about how you use it and you are flying.

MendieGK

Tour Winner
Visit site

I think, if you turn on auto upload of camera roll, you get given a load more....

Three

Tour Rookie
Visit site
Screenshot_2015-08-13-11-44-37.jpg

This image is from a Samsung Galaxy Note 3, I record it on slow motion in the video mode, then import to V1.

All you need.

JARS

Hacker
Visit site
I use the iphone. Got a clip that attaches to a tripod and a bluetooth shutter release switch so that i don't have to walk over to the phone to start/stop the video. It gives enough detail to see where things are at key points.