Golfers attack dog walker

Status
Not open for further replies.

sunshine

Visit site
Enough of this speculation. I’ve contacted a number of sources and can exclusively reveal what actually happened:
The group of golfers spotted the dog walker on the remote 6th tee. Out of concern, they approached him to validate that he had checked in at the pro shop and notify his next of kin that he was on the golf course.
The dog walker took his phone out of his pocket to explain that he could use it if there was an emergency, at which point the golfer turned bright purple , exclaimed that mobile phones were banned on the course, and tried to beat him to death with his 9 iron for such a flagrant violation of etiquette.

KenL

Tour Rookie
Visit site
Enough of this speculation. I’ve contacted a number of sources and can exclusively reveal what actually happened:
The group of golfers spotted the dog walker on the remote 6th tee. Out of concern, they approached him to validate that he had checked in at the pro shop and notify his next of kin that he was on the golf course.
The dog walker took his phone out of his pocket to explain that he could use it if there was an emergency, at which point the golfer turned bright purple , exclaimed that mobile phones were banned on the course, and tried to beat him to death with his 9 iron for such a flagrant violation of etiquette.
Funny guy. ?

clubchamp98

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
No I do not condone the guy threatening to kill the dog I was just telling the story about what happened.

Sadly some dog owners do not appreciate how threatened some people feel by all dogs.
I am scared of any big dog.
I was attacked as a child and don’t like dogs coming towards me.
Some dog owners find this funny but it’s not.
So can understand your point.

Tinkerman

Visit site
Hope the guy recovers and it's not life threatening, but surely it must've been a 4i and not a 9i?!

Definitely not a putter or driver - too expensive if broken and would ruin the rest of the round. 4i hardly gets used anyway, so that'd be the club to use.

Status
Not open for further replies.