Golf with Love2shop vouchers

Ratter

Visit site
Bit of a long shot this one but probably worth asking. I am coming up to my 30 year anniversary of employment with my current employers and to recognise this they award us £1000 in the form of vouchers normally Love2shop. Prior to lockdown and furloughing i was negotiating with employers to arrange alternative vouchers to be purchased for myself and a colleague in the form of golf travel vouchers from Golfbreaks or similar so we could treat ourselves to a week in Belek . Now we are in lockdown the negotiations have obviously stalled and it appears we will after all be getting LOve2shop vouchers . Does anybody know or had experience of using Love2shop for purposes of golf travel.

Needless to say i have checked out where you can use such vouchers and you can book with package holiday outfits so we may be able to book a package holiday with adjacent golf courses but ideally we want a dedicated golf holiday. I realise my post is a long winded way of asking a simple question but i am in lockdown, stir crazy and hence prone to rambling , sorry , any ideas ???

Ratter

Visit site

jim8flog

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
Even if you could use them you might well have to wait a while to be allowed to travel or be allowed in to another country without undergoing a 14 day isolation quarantine period