Golf Trophy

Lord Tyrion

Money List Winner
Visit site
I'm going away on a golf trip with my son soon. I want to get a little trophy for the winner but rather than simply buy a regular one I wanted to create one that has a daft meaning. I have an orange golf ball that I have used for 74 holes now, a ridiculous amount for a ball and definitely for me not to have lost it. It became an ongoing joke between us that this ball kept going. I want to have it mounted and then have a little inscription on the plinth as the family trophy.

Anyone know where i can get this done? I've seen similar end versions but I don't know where to go to.

duncan mackie

Money List Winner
Visit site
I'm going away on a golf trip with my son soon. I want to get a little trophy for the winner but rather than simply buy a regular one I wanted to create one that has a daft meaning. I have an orange golf ball that I have used for 74 holes now, a ridiculous amount for a ball and definitely for me not to have lost it. It became an ongoing joke between us that this ball kept going. I want to have it mounted and then have a little inscription on the plinth as the family trophy.

Anyone know where i can get this done? I've seen similar end versions but I don't know where to go to.
Just head into your workshop....and order the inscription plate ready engraved on eBay. You can drill a hole in modern balls (to mount) without the risks associated with the old wound balls.

Lord Tyrion

Money List Winner
Visit site
Just head into your workshop....and order the inscription plate ready engraved on eBay. You can drill a hole in modern balls (to mount) without the risks associated with the old wound balls.

Workshop? Wrong person there 😄

Don't lose that orange ball now.⛳️😖

I retired it after my last round. I've become too attached to it now. It deserves a peaceful and easy second stage in its life 🤣

duncan mackie

Money List Winner
Visit site
Workshop? Wrong person there 😄

I retired it after my last round. I've become too attached to it now. It deserves a peaceful and easy second stage in its life 🤣

More than happy to knock up something for you (free) - unusual as well (just have to give it some thought...).

Then all you will have to do is add the ball and order up appropriate plate/plates from eBay.

Just pm me an address - should be able to sort out this coming week as I'm renovating a table at the moment (rather than playing golf).