Golf Sock Recommendations

Worth Investing in good golf socks for summer or wait til winter?

• Do it now!

Votes: 4 80.0%
  • Wait for winter

Votes: 1 20.0%

• Total voters

RichA

Visit site
Next. Love wearing shorts, but the long grass causes some kind of allergic reaction if I wear trainer socks.
850BB4F2-C990-4348-A6A0-D9DD05010A2F.jpeg

jim8flog

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
get them from Sports Direct. They sell multi packs of mixed colours so you can have a different colour on each leg.

Backsticks

Assistant Pro
Banned
Visit site
The main thing is to ensure you get custom fitted for them. You will struggle to get around 18 holes let alone play well if you just buy a generic size of the peg, as everyones feet are different, and matching them to your swing is a very precise science in itself.

sunshine

Visit site
With the Open coming up soon it’s peak golf season and the golf sock OEMs will be charging full price to recoup their advertising spend on sock modelling.

There was a major sock photo shoot on tower bridge this week with Rory and some of the other Nike sock team.

Interesting I’ve noticed a lot of pros looking to negotiate separate sock sponsorship deals but some even wear their own socks.

I would wait until winter when you can get a deal on last season’s socks. Huge technology advances every year render last season’s socks obsolete.