Golf Psychology

• Thread starter Deleted member 21445
  • Start date

upsidedown

Tour Winner
Visit site
Im probably leading myself to criticism here for promoting my Youtube channel so apologies for that if that is your take.

But

I see lots of people looking for swing tips etc on here when most golfers can improve by just thinking better on the golf course mentally.

My golf psychology series is the content I am most proud of and has had huge amounts of comments from people saying what a massive help to their game it has been.
The series has had over 60,000 views.

I am genuinely posting this because I know it can be really helpful.

https://youtube.com/playlist?list=PLwRXF388TbxQlDa5X-hyRcCoM7wS4r5qJ
Re your comments on fairway mats in the 3rd one of the series , have you tried the smooth side? I use it all the time , peg the back with a tee and get great contact and tremendous spin ;)

Enjoy all your videos , is TF at your place now ?

D

Deleted member 21445

Re your comments on fairway mats in the 3rd one of the series , have you tried the smooth side? I use it all the time , peg the back with a tee and get great contact and tremendous spin ;)

Enjoy all your videos , is TF at your place now ?

I will defo give that a try, the winter fairway mat has been an enigma for me.
Sometimes forget to go down the grip as well with the ball being an inch higher in the air :mad:

TF is ??

BiMGuy

LIV Bot, (But Not As Big As Mel) ?
Visit site
I’ll start by saying there is a lot of information to digest. And you have to pay to access the full content. But the $99 for the 6 months of beginner is absolutely worth it if you have any interest in course management.

I’ll also say Scott can be a bit of a ?? but I ignore that. He’d probably fit in well on here ?

He’s also been on just about every podcast and done a lot with others on YT.

It’s not for everyone. If you are a better to be in the fairway with an iron than send it with a driver camp it could be a struggle.

https://web.birdiefire.com/

D

Deleted member 21445

I’ll start by saying there is a lot of information to digest. And you have to pay to access the full content. But the $99 for the 6 months of beginner is absolutely worth it if you have any interest in course management.

I’ll also say Scott can be a bit of a ?? but I ignore that. He’d probably fit in well on here ?

He’s also been on just about every podcast and done a lot with others on YT.

It’s not for everyone. If you are a better to be in the fairway with an iron than send it with a driver camp it could be a struggle.

https://web.birdiefire.com/

Im off on a huge work road trip for the next 7 days so I will have plenty of time to digest, Thanks for the link

Rebro

Visit site
Excellent videos Big Draw, thanks for the link. I like them as there’s no faffing about, just succinct and easy to remember.
I’m also scratch at 50 (well, 51 but who’s counting) and have never consciously given any thought to process v’s outcome but can absolutely agree with the old “crikey, I’m 3 under stood on the 17th, a couple of pars and it’s a great round”, only to spank the drive OB ?‍♂️.
I’ll deffo be using your tips from now on and adding ‘process’ to my conscious armoury.
Thanks pal and keep up the good work ?