Golf pride CPX grip

Bratty

Princess Pouty (Queen of Fish Lips)
Visit site
Thicker than the CP2? Blimey. I was at my limit on them. I'll check them out.

HomerJSimpson

Hall of Famer
Visit site
They do look super tacky but as someone who hits a lot of balls in practice and plays 3-4 times in the summer I would need to know how durable they are. The thicker size may be an issue as I have girly small hands

D

Deleted member 23270

They do look super tacky but as someone who hits a lot of balls in practice and plays 3-4 times in the summer I would need to know how durable they are. The thicker size may be an issue as I have girly small hands
All grips come in standard sizes. Junior, standard, midsize, jumbo etc.

Backsticks

Assistant Pro
Visit site
Grips are the final frontier, with clubheads and shafts now delivering no improvement year on year for at least 10 years, we have moved to the only non optimised component left. 3mph ball speed improvement from grip development is very impressive though, but surely the end of the distance through tech road is now in sight. Really is time for the R&A/USGA to rein in ball distance and sort it that way.

dronfield

Visit site
Our club was sent some so that members could have 1 fitted free to a club of their choice to try out. I've just had one put on a wedge i use for practise. The grips are available in 4 sizes - jumbo, midsize, standard and undersize.
i see GM gave them an excellent review - tbh, not sure at my level that i could justify regripping set at £14 per grip, against £6 per grip for Tour Velvet that i have been using for years.
Rich

Bratty

Princess Pouty (Queen of Fish Lips)
Visit site
I've just put these on, didn't really notice the thickness. I've got smallish hands (glove M/L) and had one layer on a standard grip.
Smallish hands but you take a M/L glove?!?!? Pah! Hold my beer! Small glove in Srixon and Mizuno. ? That's why I'll need to check these out properly!

Springveldt

Visit site
I've got the CP2 midsize on my wedges and the pro shop is running an offer of fitting one of these onto your 7 iron for free. Might give it a try as I'm due to regrip my irons, starting the 4th season and they are still the original ones. :oops:

need_my_wedge

Has Now Found His Wedgie
Visit site
Got a mid size on my driver, used it for the first time today, really like it. More so than the MCC I had in place beforehand. If I hadn’t just regripped my irons I would defo consider them. Will have to wait until next year now but will definitely be looking at these going forward.