Golf Mittens Question

patricks148

Global Moderator
Visit site
I'm may be showing my age cause there are a lot less trees there now than there was 30+ years ago.
there's def less now from the first time i played it to the last. around the start of the back 9 def better now.

Might think about coming down for a few days next year, see if we can arrange something and play a few courses

spongebob59

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
Went for these if anyone is interested... Looking at the reviews, more people have bought them for golf rather than what are meant for...

https://www.amazon.co.uk/gp/product/B077FSLGMV/ref=oh_aui_detailpage_o00_s00?ie=UTF8&psc=1

be interested to know how you get on.
I find the problem with mittens is you end up having to take your golf glove off the get in them so I generally don't bother.

I bought (or more correctly, was given) one of the GOkart sleeves but never got to try it out last winter.

User 99

Assistant Pro
Banned
Visit site

gunnerdee

Visit site
That's the same as the eBay ones that d4s bought, I can't wait til he gets his for a review so splashed out on a pair myself :ROFLMAO: seems I also need to man up. :ROFLMAO:
:LOL: I thought they looked the same as the ebay ones... But Prime means I'll have them for the cold 20mph wind that is forecast for the weekend!

gunnerdee

Visit site
Used the mittens yesterday and thought they were excellent. There was a freezing wind and raining at some points through the round but my hands stayed warm and dry throughout. Glove hand fitted in to the mitten no problem at all and there is velcro at the wrist to tighten or loosen. Would definitely recommend them at £12.

Also used the Callaway Superhot Bold - Yellow for the first time and found it very good for me too!

User 99

Assistant Pro
Banned
Visit site
That was quick, twas a bitterly cold easterly but we missed the rain, guessing you teed off before 10.30.

gunnerdee

Visit site
That was quick, twas a bitterly cold easterly but we missed the rain, guessing you teed off before 10.30.
Teed off at 10:50. Rain blew through early on in the round then came on a little heavier when we were half way down the 16th. It was a tough wind to play in to!