Golf Mittens Question

gunnerdee

Visit site
Hi All,

New to the forum and relatively new to playing golf. I have been looking for golf mittens that will attach to my iCart Uno trolley so I don't need to think about putting them someplace while taking a shot (lazy i know). I can swear I saw someone with this setup at the golf course at the weekend and I'm sure there was some sort of Velcro connection between thumb and palm. I have seen the Motacaddy ones but don't think they will fit my trolley. Can anyone point me in the right direction or am I going to need to customise a normal pair of golf mittens?

I play at a links course in Scotland and will need these in a few weeks to try and keep warm!

Thanks

Lord Tyrion

Money List Winner
Visit site
I've started looking now. Anyone with a pair? Are we being suckered by having a golf brand on the mitts or are the golf ones warmer or easier to get on and off than standard ones?

Bunkermagnet

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
I've got 3 pairs of the unconnected to anything types. They're ok, but a real faff getting them on after each shot, so now I just stick 1 hand in a pocket.
Of course I could always just connect them by elastic up and down each coat/jacket sleeve like when I was a kid;)

jim8flog

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
One of the things to watch for is that if you keep your golf glove on quite a few do not allow for this in the fit and they can be difficult to put on.

mhwgc

Assistant Pro
Visit site
I use the Titleist mitts which have been great, they're not attached to anything but have a magnetic strip so when playing a shot 'stick' together so less chance of losing them.

patricks148

Global Moderator
Visit site
Dundee area. You'll have it a lot colder where you are to be fair!
TBH thats i bit of a misconception parts do, but Inverness isn't too bad, Nairn where i play is positively weird misses much of the bad weather with the prevailing westerly, different story with an Easterly or North wind.

Which course do you play at?