Golf in the Midlands / South

jonny1409

Club Champion
Visit site
Hello,

I'm currently in the process of organising a stag do and am looking into golf somewhere like the midlands.

The reason for this is that there will be people coming from Scotland, London, Wales etc so I thought this would be a central place for everyone.

Ideally we'd be looking to play a couple of top notch courses with a 1 night stay over.

Does anyone have any recommendations for this?

Obviously I know it's difficult to say without knowing a budget, but I can't speak for everyone's budget yet so I thought I'd get some ideas first.

Any advice would be appreciated.

Thank you.

DaveyG

Challenge Tour Pro
Visit site
Belfry is two minutes from Sutton Coldfield which is a good night out... Also its about 8 mile from Birmingham City Centre.

Im sure they do overnight deals too. (There is a nightclub at the Belfry too)

Fish

Banned
Visit site
Belfry is two minutes from Sutton Coldfield which is a good night out... Also its about 8 mile from Birmingham City Centre.

Im sure they do overnight deals too. (There is a nightclub at the Belfry too)

Your right but its very expensive for the initial deal around £175 each and then the bar prices are crazy.

Go onto Golf Breaks, there you can punch in the details (area) you are looking for and even set a budget. Anything over 12-16 people and 1 goes free.

I've just booked a 24 people event at MacDonald Portal in Cheshire for September with 2 rounds of golf (Friday & Saturday), Dinner, Bed & Breakfast, hotel has Spa etc all for only £119.00 per person.

kinhell

Head Pro
Visit site
The belfry is a good deal if you exclude the Brabazon and play the other two courses. Nightclub on site too.
The other one is Belmont Lodge just outside Hereford. Good deals to be had and a cracking course with Hereford only a couple of miles away.