Golf Holiday Reading

Vardon11LDN

Blackballed
Banned
Visit site
I am on holiday for 10 days and love to read. Can anybody recommend any good golf books? I have read all three Mark Frost golf books (which I loved) and the following autobiography's Poulter, Monty, Seve and Faldo.

Reactions: Doh

daverollo

Assistant Pro
Visit site
Nearly finished Steve Williams book (on kindle), better than I was expecting as he actually has an opinion and is prepared to share it. Including his dislike of certain golfers on tour.

Vardon11LDN

Blackballed
Banned
Visit site
Nearly finished Steve Williams book (on kindle), better than I was expecting as he actually has an opinion and is prepared to share it. Including his dislike of certain golfers on tour.

I have nearly finished that one too. I have also read "The Big Miss" which is another good insight into Tiger.

Hacker Khan

Yurt Dwelling, Yoghurt Knitter
Visit site
I am on holiday for 10 days and love to read. Can anybody recommend any good golf books? I have read all three Mark Frost golf books (which I loved) and the following autobiography's Poulter, Monty, Seve and Faldo.

It's time for my standard 'Four iron in the soul' and 'An American Caddie in St Andrews' responses to these threads. So there you go, both great reads.

SwingsitlikeHogan

Major Champion
Visit site
Picked up my Christmas and New year Holiday golf reading today from local Oxfam. The Match by Mark Frost and The Pro by Burch Harmon.

Former is about the 1956 match between Hogan, Nelson, Venturi and Ward - the latter is Harmon writing on his father's thoughts on Golf and Life
£1.99 each. Bargain. Will wrap them up and give them to myself as a present from Santa

DeanoMK

Club Champion
Visit site
Finished The Match last week, thoroughly enjoyed it. No hiding in The Open was also very good.

Zen Golf is another one I read this year which I recommend and also both of the 'The Lost Art of Playing Golf/Putting' books.