Golf holiday in Portugal

Paulsearle1405

Medal Winner
Visit site
Hi all, I am after some advice regarding booking a golf holiday to Portugal.

Basically me & my brother will be going away next year for about a week. We are looking for something where our wives & children can come. (Family holiday/ golf holiday)

Where looking at playing maybe 4 rounds over the week.

We have never been abroad to play before & from what I can see most sites are for groups or just golfers.

What would be the best way of booking ie book holiday then try to find courses and pay then or are there any sites that can cater for families

All suggestions would be greatly appreciated

MendieGK

Tour Winner
Visit site
Book holiday and then book golf I reckon. You can then take advantage of twilight times etc.

id be booking a villa rather than a hotel too. Much better and cheaper.

ive literally just booked a trip to the silver coast today

IanM

Journeyman Pro
www.newportgolfclub.org.uk
I've been using Lotus Supertravel golf for ages. (other companies are available!)

I go to the Algarve most years, I cannot book the hotels direct cheaper than they can get them for. (I'v eeven got a loyalty card with one of the hotel chains...) Some places have golf as part of deal... Eg Formosa Park in Vale do Lobo, can walk to beach, nice pool area, also has tie in with San Lorenzo GC and Pineros Altos, so green fees part of the packahge... Depends on what you like, Vilamoura or Albufeira are much livlier, is thats your thing... and of course budget it very important....

Ask for Mark Vyner... really helpful guy, tell him what you want, what you want to spend, and see what he comes up with.

If someone else does better.... book with them!

Tashyboy

Please don’t ask to see my tatts 👍
Visit site
Lester golf. Aka Peter and Claire Lester. Based in Vilamoura, check them out. Been there years.