Golf Glove Recommendation

Robster59

Tour Rookie
www.eastrengolfclub.co.uk
I've never actually tried real leather gloves as I wasn't sure the added expense was worth it for me. Plus they just get knackered if it rains don't they?
The real trick is to let them dry naturally, don't put them near any heat source such as a radiator.
It's not a problem to me as I switch to my Rain Grip gloves as soon as it starts raining anyway.

Orikoru

Tour Winner
Visit site
The real trick is to let them dry naturally, don't put them near any heat source such as a radiator.
It's not a problem to me as I switch to my Rain Grip gloves as soon as it starts raining anyway.
Yeah same, although I just use the left glove from a pair of wet weather ones. Maybe next summer I'll give leather gloves a go and see if I prefer them or not.

MartynB

Assistant Pro
Visit site
Will add to this rather than start a new thread. My beloved srixon cabretta seem to be harder to get hold of, phas d out? I’ve had some great bargains from eBay but alas no more. I really like these gloves, what should I look at as a replacement leather glove?

GolfingPastor

Visit site
I like the Bionic stable grip or the Titleist Players. Completely different, but in terms of durability the Players is rubbish but feels lovely. Bionic has lasted 20+ rounds and still in decent condition.

need_my_wedge

Has Now Found His Wedgie
Visit site
I’ve been having an issue lately with blowing gloves out after a round or two. Anyone else experiences this? What's your expectation of life for a glove?
Now Callaway Patrol Glove is looking good for me. Before Recommend me I would like to plz check this out, if the gloves are really good then I can get a pair.

I was doing this fairly regularly last year, until my grip was changed when I started having lessons. Now with a changed grip, I can get a month out of a glove at least, that's practicing and playing up to 4 times a week. I've been using Callaway 100% Cabretta gloves bought from Costco (they look very similar to the Dawn patrol), £17 for three, absolute bargain and good quality gloves to boot.

patricks148

Global Moderator
Visit site
Will add to this rather than start a new thread. My beloved srixon cabretta seem to be harder to get hold of, phas d out? I’ve had some great bargains from eBay but alas no more. I really like these gloves, what should I look at as a replacement leather glove?

spots direct always have them, well the one in Inverness does. have to be careful in there though, last time got 3 for a £10 only to find some bugger has switched the packaging with the synthetic cheapies. luckily i spotted it while queuing