Golf Empire - Charging for advanced search function

Banchory Buddha

Visit site
Personally, I quite like the catch all element so apart from the area I don't use any filters. That way I trawl through the county / clubs / courses I want to play at and see the various options available. I'm playing in a range of opens this year, individual, 4bbb, team, mixed, and seeing all at each club gives me great visibility to choose which type to go for.

I fully appreciate some people want to filter down to something very precise but I thought it worthwhile to give a thumbs up from people in the other category, who are just looking generally.
I'm the same and my last post wasn't meant as criticism. TBH (and yes boringly repetitive) my point is more that in England clubs don't flag that their open is h'cap restricted until you click through the link, as cat 1 restricted events are very rare in Scotland it's not the same issue at all, so like you, I restrict to region then fire in about from there, and for me the premium I found just wasn't worth it, actually found the filtering more hassle than the standard site.