Golf depot

Tashyboy

Please don’t ask to see my tatts 👍
Visit site
Anyone ever used them. I have just ordered a couple of things off there and they are as cheap as chips, balls very cheap. Is it to good to be true or what.

cheers boys.

ow and girls.

NST

Head Pro
Visit site
Anyone ever used them. I have just ordered a couple of things off there and they are as cheap as chips, balls very cheap. Is it to good to be true or what.

cheers boys.

ow and girls.

Only ever ordered balls and gloves from them, they were delivered a few days later. No issues.

hovis

Tour Winner
Visit site
I use them alot. Especially for balls. Just note that they're balls are cheap because they sometimes have company logos or symbols on them. baught 4 boxes of rbz balls that have a red shield on them.

Oddsocks

Ryder Cup Winner
Visit site
Ordered once, three items of clothing. Two were out of stock so they cancelled my complete order. I wasn't offered the option of still having the third item. Communication was poor , slowly responded to and badly handled. I wouldn't use them again..... Ever!

Hacker Khan

Yurt Dwelling, Yoghurt Knitter
Visit site
Just ordered balls from them a few times with no problems. But to be honest I'd think twice about ordering anything else from what I've heard.

Tashyboy

Visit site
Well me stuff turned up today and it is Bob on. £24.99 for tour preffered X balls. Cheers boys. £30 for Footjoy sport.

merry crimbo tash.

Sion

Assistant Pro
Visit site
I've had major issues with the owner. Your probably safe to order basic things like balls, but I'd think twice before buying clubs or anything of big expense.

Tashyboy

Visit site
Saw it on hotdeals UK clicked on the link and there they were, had quick look on there site and got me balls as well. Well chuffed with them.
i asked on here re the site because I was sure I had read that some guys had issues but not me.

balaclava

Assistant Pro
Visit site
The Golf Depot is renowned for two things . . . cheap prices and abysmal customer service. They sell stuff cheap but the owner is a psycho, don't ever try and return anything. I was in the shop one day and I saw them physically pick up a guy and throw him out of the door - why . . . he wanted to return something he'd bought! They sell genuine stuff and they well it cheap but don't buy anything that you might want to return.

Ista

Hacker
Visit site
I've been to the shop as they were selling Ecco shoes for £100. At least £40 cheaper than anywhere else. No problems from my point of view.

TonyN

Money List Winner
Visit site
Use this place quite often. (visit the store) They have some amazing deals other stores can't get close to. Usually buy all my grips/ gloves/ balls, hats etc from there. Got a full Mizuno waterproof suit for £80. Bought my AQL's from there 6 years ago for £50. Still not leaked a drop of water.

Customer service is atrocious mostly though. Very rude to customers. Almost like they make so much money they don't care. (Not actually sure if that is the case). Lady walked in at 16:25 last night and they told her they were closed. She mentioned the website said 17:00 close and the reply was 'well the lights are going off in 2 minutes and if you fall down the stairs it's your own fault'

They have been good to me though in the past, knocked a few bob off jumpers, T-shirts and hats etc. Depends who's working.

If you know what you want, it's great. I'd personally avoid spending big on something that could possibly have to be returned, like a trolley.

Paperboy

Mini Cam
Visit site
Ordered 4 dozen Wilson Stall DX2 Soft yesterday morning, arrived today. Got them for 312.50 a dozen which is a bargain I think. Just off to start marking them all up. Ready for next season.

That's how rock and roll I'm on a Thursday night.

Imurg

The Grinder Of Pars (Semi Crocked)
Visit site
Ordered 4 dozen Wilson Stall DX2 Soft yesterday morning, arrived today. Got them for 312.50 a dozen which is a bargain I think. Just off to start marking them all up. Ready for next season.

312 quid a box...? Think you've been had...

D

Deleted member 15344

Our pro is selling them at £19.99 a dozen