Golf course Gloucester

• Thread starter Deleted member 21258
  • Start date

mister v

Visit site
within 15 miles is Ross-on wye. Im a member there and its a great course (i think it was voted No. 1 in gloucestershire) only downside is that we've just had a lot of drainage work on the greens, so on 13 of the 18 you'll be starring at 2 foot wide channels that run across the greens.. Also Cotswold hills is lovely to play , brickhampton is nice. Your spoiled for choice mate, i hope you have a great trip

shortgame

Tour Rookie
Visit site
within 15 miles is Ross-on wye. Im a member there and its a great course (i think it was voted No. 1 in gloucestershire) only downside is that we've just had a lot of drainage work on the greens, so on 13 of the 18 you'll be starring at 2 foot wide channels that run across the greens.. Also Cotswold hills is lovely to play , brickhampton is nice. Your spoiled for choice mate, i hope you have a great trip
Have played Ross and really enjoyed it (though it was a bit tight for my driving!) Interesting course with several blind shots. Very accessible too. Will go back 👍👍

mister v

Visit site
Have played Ross and really enjoyed it (though it was a bit tight for my driving!) Interesting course with several blind shots. Very accessible too. Will go back 👍👍
Im glad you enjoyed the course, there's a fair few tree's on it and if you can post a good medal score around ross you've had a blinder!