GoKart Auctioned at H4H - Hankley Common GC

D

Deleted member 15344

Rich do you know how much it would be to upgrade to a lithium ? As with the others i would be happy to help contribute towards that ?

Blue in Munich

Crocked Professional Yeti Impersonator
Visit site
Okay chaps, are we still feeling generous? One of the Battle Back golfers has been sorted out by the anonymous benefactor; is there sufficient interest out there to raise enough to buy another trolley for one of the other Battle Back guys that joined us, or maybe even both?

If you'd be prepared to pledge £25 towards a fund to do this, add your name to the list below please, if we get enough I'll collect the money & make the arrangements.

1. Blue in Munich £25

anotherdouble

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
Okay chaps, are we still feeling generous? One of the Battle Back golfers has been sorted out by the anonymous benefactor; is there sufficient interest out there to raise enough to buy another trolley for one of the other Battle Back guys that joined us, or maybe even both?

If you'd be prepared to pledge £25 towards a fund to do this, add your name to the list below please, if we get enough I'll collect the money & make the arrangements.

1. Blue in Munich £25
2. Anotherdouble. £25

D

Deleted member 1740

1. Blue in Munich £25
2. Anotherdouble. £25
3. Crow £25
4. Stu. £25

Dando

Q-School Graduate
Visit site
1. Blue in Munich £25
2. Anotherdouble. £25
3. Crow £25
4. Stu. £25
Old Skier £25
ArnoldArmChewer
7. Dando £25

richart

Major Champion
Visit site
Rich do you know how much it would be to upgrade to a lithium ? As with the others i would be happy to help contribute towards that ?

Just an update. Sandy at GoKart has been incredibly generous, and has upgraded battery to lithium, and has added some extra bits as well.

In her own words 'I'm going to send Scott a lithium not lead acid battery. in the spirit of how this has gone-very kind of people and exactly in tune with why we're supporting the cause. He has got the best and most convenient version of the trolley. He deserves our best'

Says it all really.

D

Deleted member 17920

Just an update. Sandy at GoKart has been incredibly generous, and has upgraded battery to lithium, and has added some extra bits as well.

In her own words 'I'm going to send Scott a lithium not lead acid battery. in the spirit of how this has gone-very kind of people and exactly in tune with why we're supporting the cause. He has got the best and most convenient version of the trolley. He deserves our best'

Says it all really.
Fantastic gesture from Sandy :thup:

Blue in Munich

Crocked Professional Yeti Impersonator
Visit site
Gents,

Firstly thanks to those of you who have pledged to help so far, if there's any more out there please feel free to add your names. I'm in contact with Richart to sort out the finer details but I will PM details of how to get the money to me over the weekend and speak to Richart about how we will present the trollies. Obviously our anonymous benefactor has got one for Scott, it would be nice to get a matching one for Stacey. I'm told the third Battle Back member was their physic who is already sorted.

Watch this space & your PM box and thanks again guys. :thup:

D

Deleted member 21258

1. Blue in Munich £25
2. Anotherdouble. £25
3. Crow £25
4. Stu. £25
Old Skier £25
ArnoldArmChewer
7. Dando £25
8. Pauldj42
9. DarrenWilliams

Old Skier

Tour Winner
Visit site
Gents,

Firstly thanks to those of you who have pledged to help so far, if there's any more out there please feel free to add your names. I'm in contact with Richart to sort out the finer details but I will PM details of how to get the money to me over the weekend and speak to Richart about how we will present the trollies. Obviously our anonymous benefactor has got one for Scott, it would be nice to get a matching one for Stacey. I'm told the third Battle Back member was their physic who is already sorted.

Watch this space & your PM box and thanks again guys. :thup:

Rog