goal keeper of season so far!!!

Herbie

Tour Winner
Visit site
Anyone watch Hull v Bolton?
Best Goal keeping Ive seen all season in a match Hull dominated and should have easily won if not for the secret weapon of a great goalkeeper.Unlucky for Hull,but, great goal keeping.

medwayjon

Tour Winner
www.snodhurstcarsales.co.uk
Having played in goal for 19 years I can say that it is the most thankless task in the game.

A defender makes a cock-up and he can get away with it. If a keeper has a man-of-the-match performance then drops a bollock in the last minute he is slaughtered. It is a cruel game.

Some great saves yesterday, Robbo was also in good nick for blackburn today.

As for Gomes, he was at fault for city's goal and in my eyes he will be out in January.

Visit site
Scott Carson. Showing the form this year that made him an England goalkeeper. And before anyone starts, yes he fluffed against Croatia, but I think that you will find that he has made nowhere near the same amount of mistakes that Calamity James has made.

vig

Tour Winner
Visit site
I used to play in goals in training sessions and we dreww a top team in the west riding cup, unbeaten at home in 3 1/2 years.
One of the cars got lost with 4 lads in, one was the keeper.

We had to play with 9 men, I went in nets, we lost 9-1 and I got man of the match. just to add insult to injury we got fined for not fielding a full side, as if we did it deliberately.

SammmeBee

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
Scott Carson. Showing the form this year that made him an England goalkeeper. And before anyone starts, yes he fluffed against Croatia, but I think that you will find that he has made nowhere near the same amount of mistakes that Calamity James has made.

Mmmm and I am always one for giving second chances too....

theeaglehunter

Tour Winner
Visit site
Robbo is the best english keeper. Full stop. Carson is over rated, James as error prone as Robinson if not more so throughout his career.

USER1999

Grand Slam Winner
Visit site
Shay given?

TBH, the best play for the russians, cudicini and czech. I would love to say Almunia or Fabianski, but I would be lieing.