Go Sandy!!!

RGuk

Tour Winner
Visit site
The best Scottish golfer from Shrewsbury!.......he's loving it, apart from the shot through the 15th he's just played....ouch...

SS2

Tour Rookie
scoresaver.co.uk
Yup, Sandy averaged 294 yds driving distance on round 1, Tiger was 298, average for the field was 278. He needs another level par (or better round) today and hopefully he can deliver.

T

thecraw

God bless Alexander Walter Barr Lyle.

Great to watch, brought back wonderful memories.

NOW GIVE HIM A RYDER CUP CAPTAINS ARMBAND!!!!!!!!!!1

benny

Head Pro
Visit site
Shame he gave it back with a few to play - Lyle topping the leaderboard on Friday morning wouldve been great to . Still a Wiley old 70 tonight will see him play all 4 days and probably contending the first page of the leaderboard again....who knows after that....?!

madandra

Money List Winner
Visit site
I think Sandy should be a shoo in for the next Ryder Cup Captains role. He is articulate, humble and a down to earth guy, unlike the two ego maniacs in charge this time.

Azinger is a baw bag and Faldo is the most arrogant guy ever to play this game. even five months before the games start I am dreading the 5h1t that is going to fly about in the lead up.

RGuk

Tour Winner
Visit site
Good plot madandra....shall i get the citizens of his town of birth to write on his behalf? or will the good folk of his native country big him up?

I haven't seen the zinger in action, but Faldo is definately getting off on his new-found media-magnet status. One or two humble words (unlikely, I realise) might do the power of good.

DCB

Visit site
"Azinger is a baw bag"

C'mon now, that's an affront to normal "baw bags"

Azinger is taking things to a new level.

HomerJSimpson

Hall of Famer
Visit site
Shame about the tame finish by Lyle last night onthe last 4 holes but hopefully he can do something special today. I thought his putting (his main weakness) looked quite solid and there were a few good 5-8 footers for par

T

thecraw

I'm sure Seve said this at one of the Ryder Cups a few years back.

" THE AMERICAN TEAM IS MADE UP OF ELEVEN NICE GUYS AND THEN THEIRS AZINGER!!!!!"

In fact I'm positive he said that.

SammmeBee

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
Him and the little welsh sh1t bag seem to have made the cut.....well done old chaps!!!

The former should never be Ryder Cup captain imho - he just too boring!!!! Woosnam must be nailed on for Celtic Manure, then er er er er er someone else.....Monty, Bjorn, Jimenez, Olly, Fatty Clarke??? Paul Lawrie - Open Champ.......(mebe not!!)