GM Forum Challenge - Fantasy RTD

Bunkers

Head Pro
Visit site
Howdy

I've just signed up for the 2011 European Tour Fantasy Race to Dubai (http://fantasyrace.europeantour.com/) and thought it would be good to have some forum competition/banter with it so I have set up a mini league for GM forumers to compete against each other with their own fantasy teams.

If you haven't played this before it's very simple and similar to other Fantasy leagues for golf/footie etc. Just chose 15 European tour golfers and over the year the collective winnings for each one in the top 15 of the RTD at the end of the season counts towards your team score. Players can be subbed etc based on performance or entry to each event. Overall prizes are not to be sniffed at either (golf trip for 4 to Dubai, Titleist clubs and gear etc) and there are monthly prizes too.

If you fancy joining the league (called "GM Forum Challenge"), just go to the web site above, register and set up your team. To join the GM mini-league simply click on ENTER NEW LEAGUE on your home page and then enter the PIN to join this league. The PIN for this league is 236. The Fantasy RTD starts with the Abu Dhabi Championship and teams should be entered before the 20th January.

I played this last year but i think it will be more fun with a little forum banter this time.

Cheers,

Bunkers

(NB. I'm not a pimp...I don't have any allegiance or ties to this site or the European Tour)

T

thecraw

Just remember who organised the Machrihanish trip and is really good company if you win that four ball to Dubai!

I'll enter too!

jammydodger

Tour Winner
Visit site
Did pretty well in this last year and have already done my team. I'm in as Eaglehunters.

Dont forget you can sub 5 players each week and their points will still count , a good change to the rules imo

edit : Looks like i've got this sewn up after having a quick scan of some of the teams you've all picked :D

Region3

Ryder Cup Winner
Visit site
I'm in as Bogeyfreeround

I know it's free, and just a bit of fun, but I think it's daft you can pick whoever you want. There should be a value against each player and you have a limit on the total.