Gents waterproof trousers

needmoreclub

Challenge Tour Pro
Visit site
Does anyone know if xs leg (27 inside leg) are available for us vertically challenged men? I do know that GG do them but a bit expensive at £150 to wade through the mud at my course, and NO Mothercare don't do them.:eek:

connor

Tour Rookie
Visit site
Try mizuno ones on direct golf. They do various sizes also you can shorten them an inch with poppers on them. Think they are called mizuno imperlite or something like that

chris661

Money List Winner
Visit site
Does anyone know if xs leg (27 inside leg) are available for us vertically challenged men? I do know that GG do them but a bit expensive at £150 to wade through the mud at my course, and NO Mothercare don't do them.:eek:

Borrow action man's :D The GG ones were the only ones I could find to suit my absurdly proportioned frame :( Although I never really looked that hard at anything else..........:whistle:

chris661

Money List Winner
Visit site
Thanks for that Chris, i wish i had his waist size, the wee runt.:whistle:

I do although it may technically be a multiple :mmm: The thing with the GG stuff is when it is dirty whack it in the machine and the dryer hey presto its done. Plus there is a lifetime warranty with the stuff

bam1bam1

Hacker
Visit site
I think the foot joy tour trousers come in all sizes. Tried to get some in a 29 leg recently from snainton but sadly there appears to be a shortage on some sizes until February - they done a fantastic deal on some gg alf's to keep the business, might be worth a try...

Last edited:

needmoreclub

Challenge Tour Pro
Visit site
I think the foot joy tour trousers come in all sizes. Tried to get some in a 29 leg recently from snainton but sadly there appears to be a shortage on some sizes until February - they done a fantastic deal on some gg alf's to keep the business, might be worth a try...
'sadly seems to be a shortage', nice one bam1 bam1, no pun intended. I'll have a look mate, thanks