Gc2 in herts (panshanger)

pendodave

Tour Rookie
Visit site
Just a quick heads up for those in the area.

Panshanger in wgc has a gc2 setup which is available for individual use as well as lessons with the pro.

I popped in this morning. Only £20 for an hour, and seemed good value for that. The pro (who was helpful and friendly) gave a quick demo and then just left me to it.

The are even a few demo clubs kicking about so that I could compare them with my old bats. Pleasingly, my fly-z driver was dialled in better than a number of newer offerings.

As for 7 irons, the xr (non pro) was firing out 20 yards past my old pings,but spinning 3000rpm less... Not for me, thank you.

Anyway, a good way to spend a grim November morning, will do it again with a few mates.

User 105

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
The pro's at Chesfield Downs have GC2 as well, I think.

They'll also hire out a Skytrak for the range and they have an indoor Skytrak sim setup that you can hire as well to either practice or play on one of the courses available. Think it's about £20/h as well.

pendodave

Tour Rookie
Visit site
£10 p/h at my golf course

Maybe you could negotiate a better rate £20 seems very steep

Given that an hour on the (very cold and damp) range would have set me back a tenner in balls, I was pretty happy with that. I'm not planning to do it on a daily basis!