Garmin ct10 sensors

Shooter McPowick

Head Pro
Visit site
Thinking of getting the 3 sensor pack for my 50, 54 and putter.

I’m finding the Garmin stats very interesting but the S62 doesn’t track chipping or putting. Has anyone fitted these to their wedges and putter? If so are they worth it?

I’m happy to select the club on the s62 for each tee shot and approach, it comes naturally after a while but it would be really handy to get some chipping and putting stats.

Any info appreciated

FELL75

Visit site
Thinking of getting the 3 sensor pack for my 50, 54 and putter.

I’m finding the Garmin stats very interesting but the S62 doesn’t track chipping or putting. Has anyone fitted these to their wedges and putter? If so are they worth it?

I’m happy to select the club on the s62 for each tee shot and approach, it comes naturally after a while but it would be really handy to get some chipping and putting stats.

Any info appreciated
Fitted to my wedges and putter. The data for the wedges is the same as the irons and woods: Distance and direction. The putter doesn't give much data, in fact I'm struggling to get the sensors/watch to sync with the app so don't have any data at the moment ?. It's good - when it works....

chasf

Assistant Pro
Visit site
I have a full set and it is tracking my chips and puts ok. It sometimes misses realy short chips, but I check if it has detected it after I hit the shot if not I add it manually on the watch.

It has shown how bad my chipping is I only get up and down 25% of the time from my chips.

I also have shotscope and I prefer my s62 and ct10 sensors over shotscope.

I also have a skycaddie sx500 and it's no longer used as I prefer my s62.

Putting stats are just show the percentage of either 1,2 or 3 puts per hole and short,medium or long. For me it shows I make 60% short 1 puts and 17% long 1 puts.

I like how you can see your strokes gained drive,approach, chip and put for similar handicap to me.

Last edited:

PJ87

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
I have the full set. I prob could have got away with a 3 set for the wedges etc but I was replacing game golf and I just wanted to treat myself

Its good to have to not change club on it aswell

I like Garmin's how they tell you how far you hit the last shot (,,even without these) as if I hit in the rough I know roughly where yardage wise to look

SteveJay

Head Pro
Visit site
Can I ask you guys a question please?

I got an S60 for Christmas and was thinking about getting some sensors (I used to use Game Golf and really liked the stats).

However,at the moment I am confused by how the watch records yardages for approach shots. If I hit a wedge into the green as soon as I step on the green it stops recording last shot distance, so it can't be giving me accurate yardages as the ball may be at the front or back of the green.

If I get sensors for my wedges will this be addressed?

The same problem applies for any approach shot though, it doesn't seem to differentiate where it ends up on the green, or am I mistaken and its doing it in the background?

PJ87

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
Can I ask you guys a question please?

I got an S60 for Christmas and was thinking about getting some sensors (I used to use Game Golf and really liked the stats).

However,at the moment I am confused by how the watch records yardages for approach shots. If I hit a wedge into the green as soon as I step on the green it stops recording last shot distance, so it can't be giving me accurate yardages as the ball may be at the front or back of the green.

If I get sensors for my wedges will this be addressed?

The same problem applies for any approach shot though, it doesn't seem to differentiate where it ends up on the green, or am I mistaken and its doing it in the background?

Does in background, it just switched to enter score etc once you hit a putter it register's the tag