Galvin Green wash/care question

Siren

Tour Rookie
Visit site
What do you do if you do not have a tumble dryer? Can they dry as normal and then you iron them?

This is the first wash so I dont want to ruin them after a few few weeks

Thanks in advance

Merv_swerve

Challenge Tour Pro
goo.gl
What do you do if you do not have a tumble dryer? Can they dry as normal and then you iron them?

This is the first wash so I dont want to ruin them after a few few weeks

Thanks in advance

haha good question.
I actually take mine to my folks' place to use their tumble dryer so I can follow it to the letter. £190 for trousers I don't take any risks.

Tashyboy

Please don’t ask to see my tatts 👍
Visit site
I sent my jacket back as it was leaking they sent it back with some washing instruction that said put it in the oven to dry.

Really.

hovis

Tour Winner
Visit site
i Just put mine in the washing machine and then dry on a radiator. I've never had leakage problems

wuuki456

Club Champion
Visit site
My older jacket recommended tumble dry, my trousers which I've just got say a warm iron, based on that I now wash them and just dry on the radiator I've never had any problems.
I must clean my garage out so I could if I wanted get to my tumble dryer !

Fish

Banned
Visit site
If you do Iron anything GG, especially trousers, make sure you use a tea towel or pillow case over them, I had my Iron only on warm and went straight on to some trousers only to have it stick immediately and rip/burn a hole in them, it just gripped them and they melted 😡😞

Tashyboy

Please don’t ask to see my tatts 👍
Visit site
glad they didn't do that with me.... we have an Aga. there would be FA left:rofl:

Honest I was not making it up, when my coat was returned to Golf support, they gave me a bottle of wash from GG. Only the instructions were all Scandinavian countries, after asking on here what to do I was advised to use a google translation. It mentioned re tumble dry and using the oven 😳

Glad about the nik wax solution as Millets have a deal on re nik wax, al be ordering some for me golf and camping stuff. 👍