Free to anyone who wishes them.

T

thecraw

I have "issues" with my feet that require me to wear "special" insoles which have been surgically made. As such I have two pairs of golf shoes that no longer fit me when these insoles are worn. Both pairs are in fine condition. Its either give them away to someone who might use them or bin them. Therefore if someone wants one or both pairs please post or PM.

They are both in good condition with litte wear.

Firstly I have a size 9 (43) pair of Hi-Tec CDT shoes in white/blue. These are in excellent condition and waterproof. They are an £80 golf shoe and have been worn a maximum of 10 times.

Secondly I have a pair of black Puma shoes again, size 9 (43) which were £45. These are a cracking lightweight pair of shoes, worn slightly more than the Hi-Tecs but great condition.

All I ask is if you cover the postage or if your local you can collect.

I'm not going to add pictures so if you want them and don't like them on arrival you can bin/sell/give them away as required.

Regards,

thecraw

PS I do not have any fungal foot deseases or anything like that. :D

G1BB0

Money List Winner
Visit site
Craw I will take the puma;s for my son as he is just picking it up and saves me forking out for a new pr and him give up in 3 months timne :)

let me know how much you want p&p

T

thecraw

Stevie, no PM mate but your only about 8 miles from me.

Both gone to good homes.

G1BBO, I'll post them in the next couple of days and let you know what the damage is.

Thanks guys.

stevie_r

Tour Winner
Visit site
spooky - must have made an erse of that then!

So have the Hi-Tecs gone already Craw or am I the lucky bidder?