Forum Members Map

kev_off_the_tee

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
how do you change your information on the map. I've changed club since I added myself to this and would like to update the text. Thankfully my golf seems to be going the right way so by the time I play a few comps my handicap "should" be a little more accurate

eltub1

Club Champion
Visit site
eltub1 - Pyle & Kenfig GC , if anyones is in the South Wales are drop us a line if you fancy a knock.

Looking at the map,surely im not the only person from South Wales using the forum!!!!

Last edited:

rosecott

Money List Winner
Visit site
Forummers are really spreading their wings - we now have 4 playing in the North Atlantic, 1 each in the Irish Sea and the Bristol Channel and 1 in the sea halfway between Greenland and Canada.

D

Deleted Member 1156

I've added mine as well.

If anyone on here is a member at any of the Open Championship venues and fancies a game give me a shout :whoo:

mashleyR7

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
Just added myself in Ashford. Pretty few people in Kent. I'll be a member of Ashford GC on 1st June so will open to invite people for a game.

Always fancied a round at Bearsted though ;)

RichardC

Tour Rookie
Visit site
Just added myself in Ashford. Pretty few people in Kent. I'll be a member of Ashford GC on 1st June so will open to invite people for a game.

Always fancied a round at Bearsted though ;)

Well im sure ChrisD will make you feel at home at Ashford, and im sure I can arrange a game at Bearsted if you like.