Forum Members Map

Zig

Visit site
So do you play Bob's Sweep at 10.30am ?? I'm a Country member & travel up from Leeds fairly frequently... as you say.... great course.
Unfortunately not... try to get in the weekly comp, and that's about all I can squeeze in at the minute! Should have a knock next time you're up! I'd find it hard to drive past Alwoodley regularly if I was doing the journey up north tho - some great courses, you're spoilt for choice!

BearwoodLakesGolfer

Visit site
Hi All,
A bit late to the party and new to this forum.
Currently play at Bearwood Lakes, a nice members course in Berkshire (Top 100 England).
Looking forward to meeting and playing with others. Can anyone help me with the map link? Couldn’t figure out how to add my name there.

RW1986

Head Pro
Visit site
Hi All,
Currently play at Bearwood Lakes, a nice members course in Berkshire (Top 100 England).
Looking forward to meeting and playing with others. Can anyone help me with the map link? Couldn’t figure out how to add my name there.
And what a beautiful course you're a member of. Love that place and your MD there is a fantastic man too. 👍

DeanoMK

Club Champion
Visit site
Hi All,
Welcome to the forum.

Bearwood is a truly fantastic course, played it only the once but it's firmly in my top 5 courses I've played. Definitely need to play it again at some point.