Forum Members Map

Hosel Fade

Tour Rookie
Visit site
Added myself, don't know if someone will end up updating ones that have disappeared.

Think I've done it properly unless you have to save the file somehow

Last edited:

Hosel Fade

Tour Rookie
Visit site
just gone through the thread and added people back onto this that seemed happy to post their home clubs in their sigs or in this thread, very likely some will have moved but still in the general area. Should be a useful tool.

PitchNPutt

Visit site
Sorry, being a numpty.. no idea how to "add myself" .....clicked link, see the map then what? I key my user name @ my club, but where do you key this?

Just search for your location, Ian - then once you do, you can add it and then change the title to your name @ your club.

Just added mine - anyone in or around Rutland? I've just moved here - know very few people and hardly any golfers.... looking for some people to have a knock-up with...

kerber0s1983

Assistant Pro
Visit site
Just search for your location, Ian - then once you do, you can add it and then change the title to your name @ your club.

Just added mine - anyone in or around Rutland? I've just moved here - know very few people and hardly any golfers.... looking for some people to have a knock-up with...

I'm fairly local, live just outside Stamford and a member at rutland county over the A1 from Greetham.

PitchNPutt

Visit site
I'm fairly local, live just outside Stamford and a member at rutland county over the A1 from Greetham.

Ah nice - I'm always keen to play with new people and build a little golf network - so if you fancy a game either at your place, or over at mine, let's get something arranged. What do you play off?

GPAV1986

Visit site
Hi,

I'm pretty much a golf newbie and looking for anyone in my area to play with. I've not got an official handicap as yet but should have my first one in the next few weeks.

Cheers,

GPav