Formby/Royal Liverpool Dunghill cup new joint thread March 16/17th

gjbike

Q-School Graduate
Visit site
Just had the nod from HID to say I can stay over on Sunday night just need to book a room now, there are a couple of hotels around Lime street were I work, we could start of in the ship and mytre !!!!!!!!

D

Deleted member 1740

Some lads in the Travel Lodge at New Brighton just by Wallasey GC. I'm in Holiday Inn Express next to Hoylake.

It'll cost yer £30 in a taxi to get back there from town.

Liverbirdie

Ryder Cup Winner
Visit site
Just had the nod from HID to say I can stay over on Sunday night just need to book a room now, there are a couple of hotels around Lime street were I work, we could start of in the ship and mytre !!!!!!!!

A good boozer,but we may start up the other end, then get down to matthew street later on.

Again, I can put at least 1 up. I'm also on the same taxi run as the Podgster, so can share a taxi home afterwards. which will only be £12 from town.

It will save on hotels, I may even let you cook the breakfast. It would cost you £25 odd in petrol to go home to Wigan/Manchester, then over to the Wirral again.

So at the mo, we have the following:-

The scousers - peterlav,me,podgster,Stu,Scouser. (5) I'm guessing Peterlav is out anyway, although being off 6, may be on kaliber.

The ones staying over - fat tiger,Rob2, 2blue,Fish,GJbike (5)

Talking about staying over/can stay in mine or Podgsters - Birchy, Junior,Qwerty (3)

Surely Louise doesn't want to be called the sober,sensible one on the Monday morning......

Birchy

Money List Winner
Visit site
A good boozer,but we may start up the other end, then get down to matthew street later on.

Again, I can put at least 1 up. I'm also on the same taxi run as the Podgster, so can share a taxi home afterwards. which will only be £12 from town.

It will save on hotels, I may even let you cook the breakfast. It would cost you £25 odd in petrol to go home to Wigan/Manchester, then over to the Wirral again.

The scousers - peterlav,me,podgster,Stu,Scouser. (5)

Talking about staying over/can stay in mine or Podgsters - Birchy, Junior,Qwerty (3)

Surely Louise doesn't want to be called the sober,sensible one on the Monday morning......

I just need to get the missus to work somehow on Monday and im in. She has given the green light for me to go galavanting :cheers:. Ive told her theres an old skateboard in the shed but she aint having none of it :clap:

D

Deleted member 1740

I just need to get the missus to work somehow on Monday and im in. She has given the green light for me to go galavanting :cheers:. Ive told her theres an old skateboard in the shed but she aint having none of it :clap:

Get dropped off at formby on the Sunday then she can pick you up Monday from hoylake, we'll get you to and fro so don't worry about that.

peterlav

Challenge Tour Pro
Visit site

The scousers - peterlav,me,podgster,Stu,Scouser. (5) I'm guessing Peterlav is out anyway, although being off 6, may be on kaliber.

I will defo be taking it easy on the Sunday night, been looking for to this for months, and I can't cope with hangovers very well anymore.

Also, if my Dunghill partner wants to stay sensible, then she should be applauded!

#teamsober

Liverbirdie

Ryder Cup Winner
Visit site
I will defo be taking it easy on the Sunday night, been looking for to this for months, and I can't cope with hangovers very well anymore.

Also, if my Dunghill partner wants to stay sensible, then she should be applauded!

#teamsober

Yer big fat girl. :)

EGM - me and Birchy

Motion 1 - Docking of 10 points if anyone plays on the Monday,sober.

Show of hands:- :whoo: :whoo:

Carried.

Foxholer

Blackballed
Visit site
.... me and Birchy have come up....

.... so me and Birchy have more time ......

I've put me and Birchy out first in the pairs

..... PM me or Birchy

and give me and Burchy time

Let banter ensue..................

Well I'm not part of the spelling police, but John Major would be holding his head in his hands a some, but not all, of that grammar!

Hint: Imagine the phrase without the 'and Birchy' and/or 'or Birchy' and the correct word to use should be obvious!

Fish

Banned
Visit site
Well I'm not part of the spelling police, but John Major would be holding his head in his hands a some, but not all, of that grammar!

Hint: Imagine the phrase without the 'and Birchy' and/or 'or Birchy' and the correct word to use should be obvious!

"Birchy and I"

I've won, what do I get?

Birchy

Money List Winner
Visit site
Get dropped off at formby on the Sunday then she can pick you up Monday from hoylake, we'll get you to and fro so don't worry about that.

Dont worry mate, im trying every option available. Im just gonna drive off Sunday morning and go AWOL for a couple of days if she doesnt start behaving! :rofl:

Birchy

Money List Winner
Visit site

Where is the "head in hands" smiley when you need it!

Qwerty

Tour Winner
Visit site

Correct grammar or not, Birchy and I...C'mon :D

It just doesn't sound right to my Northern Ears..

gjbike

Q-School Graduate
Visit site
Thanks for the offer of a bed for the night but i have decided to book a room at the Travelodge in Liverpool (central) it was only £35 for a double room, should be great night out just hope nobody nicks my wheels!!

Scouser

Tour Winner
Visit site
Thanks for the offer of a bed for the night but i have decided to book a room at the Travelodge in Liverpool (central) it was only £35 for a double room, should be great night out just hope nobody nicks my wheels!!

Knowing what you drive I'd still risk the car over a might with the LB