For those who played Royal Cinque Ports

D

Deleted member 1418

Cheers Chris.

The current deal at Princes is a 1 night stay with breakfast, 2 course dinner and 2 rounds of golf for £99. If that goes up to say £130 - £150 that's appealing with the half-price RCP green fee and hotel in Deal.

Fish

Banned
Visit site
Cheers Chris.

The current deal at Princes is a 1 night stay with breakfast, 2 course dinner and 2 rounds of golf for £99. If that goes up to say £130 - £150 that's appealing with the half-price RCP green fee and hotel in Deal.

Why still the hotel in Deal, are you thinking 2 nights, as in, play Princes on arrival day (18 holes) & have dinner/breakfast staying in the lodge, play Princess again next day (18 holes) but then move to Kings Head to play RCP on half price voucher next day 🤔

D

Deleted member 1418

Why still the hotel in Deal, are you thinking 2 nights, as in, play Princes on arrival day (18 holes) & have dinner/breakfast staying in the lodge, play Princess again next day (18 holes) but then move to Kings Head to play RCP on half price voucher next day 🤔

Spot on!

mashleyR7

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
I'll be up for RCP at 50% but not princes. I will just say to anyone playing it that you'd be better of travelling all this way and playing a seaside crazy golf course than there, it's a serious bore fest! Canterbury or North foreland are far more interesting.

Or throwing it out there, why not play Chart Hills, then RCP. Travelling time between Chart and RCP will be the same as Littlestone to RCP with more staying options in and around Ashford.

chrisd

Major Champion
Visit site
There are still a few who did the Cinque Ports meet still to let me have their email addresses, I plan to send them to RCP soon so if you want to take advantage of their offer please pm soon

mashleyR7

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
IMO, rather than another mass meet I think people should arrange their own gigs. I'd be keen to hook up with three others and go and have a nice relaxed 4 ball in the summer. That said if I join Littlestone I'll be playing here and their neighbours for tenna each anyway :)

D

Deleted member 1418

IMO, rather than another mass meet I think people should arrange their own gigs. I'd be keen to hook up with three others and go and have a nice relaxed 4 ball in the summer.

I'm happy either way, either with 3 others or with a larger group.

I'd be happy playing Princes all day, staying in the Lodge, and then playing RCP then next.