For sale taylormade r7cgb max and cobra stand bag /cart bag both new

gerrard28

Hacker
Banned
Visit site
hi i have for sale a taylormade r7 cgb driver 9.5 with reax 45 super shaft it also says on the shaft mitsubshi rayon i bought it today and have the reciept.I have tried it on the driving range and do not like it so its up for saleWhoever buys it can have the reciept as well which is £200. offers on this i know i will not recoup my money but thats life
I also have a cobra camo stand bag for sale which i also bought today not even used it is the urban colour i have now found the desert colour i want after everybody saying they didnt have it in so this is for sale i will take £50 for this as i paid £70 thanks can post both items or pick up is welcome.
this bag can also go on a cart as well as the legs velcrow to the bag and its made of teflon

Andy

Tour Winner
Visit site
What a tadger buying a club then trying it. Thats if you expect any semi sensible person to believe your concoction of a story.

Andy

gerrard28

Hacker
Banned
Visit site
Re: For sale taylormade r7cgb max and cobra stand bag /cart bag both

i know but least i have the receipt to prove i bought it today thats life though wish i had bought the mizuno 560 instead plus the shop didnt have any where i could try it i bought on reviews i have read on the net and other sites plus i even have the debit card reciept too so most sensible people will blieve it or just ring upo the shop where i bought it that would be easier

Andy

Tour Winner
Visit site

Throw away your shovel m8 and save your arms.

Or if you want I'll take a few scoops out for you and you can jump in?

Andy

Smiffy

Grand Slam Winner
Visit site

Did you manage to sell these clubs (that you had up for sale on Golf Magic a couple of days ago)?..........

"hi all i am selling these for my brother-in-law as he thought he would try and get into the game.Due to other commitments he has no time so he has asked if i would advertise them for him:
full set of Progen full bore mm3 tungsten irons 3-pw steel shaft
used for one round
Ram driver fx 10 400cc only used on range
progen 2 blue trax putter doesnt even look like its been used for a round of golf
The grips on the irons are like new
the putter the grip doesnt look like its been used and same for the driver
All these clubs where bought new from a shop
hsaid he will take £120 ono for the lot
I know the irons alone cost him £225 and the putter £50 as for the driver i dont have a clue
collection is welcome"

Just asking like.

Robobum

Money List Winner
Visit site

Did you manage to sell these clubs (that you had up for sale on Golf Magic a couple of days ago)?..........

Just asking like.

I like it, do you see yourself as a Columbo or more Mrs Marple?? :D

Robobum

Money List Winner
Visit site

Gotta give him credit for the accompanying stories though!!