Foot joy

ArnoldArmChewer

Tour Winner
Visit site
There have been lots of posts recently about the poor quality of FJ equipment, well on the other side I had my 3 year old Myjoy icons + FJ waterproofs on today in some really heavy rain and very wet ground! came back in after 18 holes dry as when I went out, so credit where credit is due, FJ are ok in my book

CMAC

Blackballed
Banned
Visit site
There have been lots of posts recently about the poor quality of FJ equipment, well on the other side I had my 3 year old Myjoy icons + FJ waterproofs on today in some really heavy rain and very wet ground! came back in after 18 holes dry as when I went out, so credit where credit is due, FJ are ok in my book

the key is you bought them 3 years ago! probably manufactured at least a few months before if not longer than that.:rolleyes:

My old FJ's (probably 5 years old and car shoes now) are great, the last 3 pairs bought in the last 18mths have been abysmal:eek:

GB72

Money List Winner
Visit site
I was about to say the same thing. 3-4 years ago they were superb and if anyone asked on here about shoes then they would be pointed to FJ. It is only more recently that they have nosedived in the quality stakes.

Hobbit

Mordorator
Visit site
Worrying...

My FJ Contours are coming up 3yrs old, and still going strong. They'll see the winter out, probably, but I'll be buying in the Jan sales. Been looking lately and didn't see anythng else that grabbed me. So, fancied the same again - 4th pair of FJ Contours...

anotherdouble

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
My FJ Tours bought 18 months ago worked as they should have. Feet totally dry. Yes it was wet and it did rain before anybody asks.

Odvan

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
Recently purchased FJ's on for me today, too. Experienced some rather, unfriendly weather shall we say and had the odd stamp around in the links rough too. Feet, bone dry.