Follow up to My First Comp Thread

Saville85

Hacker
Visit site
In the week I posted on the forum about my first ever comp since taking out my first ever membership and thought I’d share my experiences (for anyone interested).

I’ll start by saying how much I really enjoyed it and am gutted that I haven’t done this sooner but will say how I truly feel luck has played a big part in my feelings.
And that is solely down to the playing partners I had today, who made me feel extremely welcome and at ease from the moment I arrived.

After a semi decent round I’m already signed up for next week and have even arranged to partner up in an upcoming pairs event in a few weeks. I feel hugely encouraged by my experience today and would encourage everyone to treat newbies (and everyone for that matter) in the same way.

We often hear and read negative stories about bad experiences so I’m delighted to share my positive one.

Roll on the next comp!

DeanoMK

Club Champion
Visit site
Good to hear.

I don't get to play as many comps as I'd like but as a relative newbie to my club I'm always made to feel very welcome, regardless of who I play with.