Florida Golf Simulators

D

Deleted Member 1156

Off to Florida next week. We had planned on playing a round but decided against it due to heat, humidity and regular afternoon thunderstorms.

Thanks for nothing everyone 🤔, bloomin useless. Family holiday, lots to do. This was to be a bit of fun one afternoon when it is honking down, as it does most afternoons in August. Last time we had an hour at a shooting range, fun and disturbing at the same time, this time I thought an hour whacking balls at Augusta. I don't have 4-5 hours to play a full round, that is for another holiday.

You've all failed. Remember your exam training, read the question, read it again, then answer 😁.

I think to be fair we did read the question then tried to answer it with helpful or useful suggestions. I would say the fault lies with the exam board for moving the goalposts :ears:

D

Deleted member 1418

I'm the driver on holiday so unfortunately that doesn't quite work. Otherwise, a fair shout.

It's your holiday too LT! Follows Huds advice and let your hair down for a bit with a couple of cold ones!! 😉😂😂

clubchamp98

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
So your driving everyone round for two weeks and can’t drink, Cant sneak off for a quick 18 at 7am while there still in bed.
I don’t call that a holiday .
one morning in 14 days really.

shortgame

Tour Rookie
Visit site
LT it's time to show your family who's the boss...

Then once they've confirmed it's your wife, you'll have to beg her to let you out for an early morning round ;)