r0wly86

Head Pro
Visit site
If money and access were no issue.

What would your dream clubs be?
Where would be a member?
Who would be your coach?

I would have
Driver & 3 Wood - Titleist TSR1 - always have got on with Titleists so may as well have the latest model
Irons - Miura Baby Blades - https://www.jmgolf.co.uk/store/miura-baby-blade-2-0/
Wedges - Smithworks in copper - https://smithworksgolf.com/products/laser-milled?variant=40038653755507
Putter - I would get Sink golf to make me a customised one, something like this one below

I would be a member at Bearwood Lakes, I thought Augusta, but don't want to live in the USA and don't think I could cope with the heat and humidity, also though of the links courses but my high ball flight doesn't do well in wind, plus I though Bearwood Lakes was just utterly fantastic when I played it.

I would hire Dave Pelz to coach me as my short game needs the most help

image_upload_f582f91b2e1f4187ba24e9ccb1f0f6b5.jpeg

Orikoru

Tour Winner
Visit site
I don't think I have dream clubs. I just want the ones that work the best / easiest to use. Aesthetics don't mean a lot to me. I would love to try one of those LAB putters though that costs 500 odd quid.

Hard to say where I would like to be a member. Tempting to say some amazing course, but the top courses tend to be longer and more difficult, so I wouldn't want to play somewhere like that every week. Anywhere that's in great nick, the members aren't knobs, and the course isn't too long is fine by me.

Coach... I dunno. Claude Harmon? He seems decent on the videos I've seen.

Sorry, I was a bit of a crap first responder to this wasn't I?

r0wly86

Head Pro
Visit site
I don't think I have dream clubs. I just want the ones that work the best / easiest to use. Aesthetics don't mean a lot to me. I would love to try one of those LAB putters though that costs 500 odd quid.

Hard to say where I would like to be a member. Tempting to say some amazing course, but the top courses tend to be longer and more difficult, so I wouldn't want to play somewhere like that every week. Anywhere that's in great nick, the members aren't knobs, and the course isn't too long is fine by me.

Coach... I dunno. Claude Harmon? He seems decent on the videos I've seen.

Sorry, I was a bit of a crap first responder to this wasn't I?

haha you just aren't fussy at all are you

D

Deleted member 1147

Whichever clubs were the perfect fit for me
Sunningdale
Pete Cowan

Lord Tyrion

Money List Winner
Visit site
I don't have dream clubs but I suspect whatever the latest Pings are would be where I'd go.

Gleneagles for me. Fabulous place and with a choice of 3 courses hopefully I'd avoid the society choppers 🤣. What a joy to enter the gates there each time I've got a game planned.

No great idea about coaches but I'll go Butch Harmon as I'm sure he will have endless stories to keep me occupied as well as being a top coach.

BrianM

Head Pro
Visit site
Titleist Driver, Woods & Hybrids.
Mizuno Irons.
Titleist Scotty Cameron Putter.

Castle Stuart for me, World class from the clubhouse, practice facilities and course.
It’s only 15 mins away as well 😂😂

I’d take Butch Harmon if he’s available 😀

JayB

Visit site
Dream Clubs - I suppose whatever works, but I'd just change more often and buy clubs whenever I fancy trying something else.

Dream Course/Membership - Don't care, as long as the course is in a reasonable condition, average length and difficulty and interesting to play. Where the members are normal people with a good atmosphere in the clubhouse. If it was somewhere with decent weather, that would be a bonus.

Dream Coach - Couldn't name a coach and have no interest in having one

D-S

Visit site
Dream Clubs - don't really care, anything that works
Dream Course Membership - Country Membership at Augusta - of course.
Dream Coach - no idea.

D

Deleted member 31467

Not sure what would be in the bag but my choice of club would be somewhere on the other side of the world like Oz/NZ so there would be no chance of bumping into any of you knobs in the bar ;)

HPIMG

Visit site
Dream clubs would be probably just the ones I have now. Tsr3 driver 3wood hybrid x2 mizuno irons volky wedges and mizuno putter.
Dream course would be trump international that’s the best course I’ve played.
Dream coach would be Mike Bender

Backache

Assistant Pro
Visit site
Happy with my clubs, if anything would work better that's fine, but I don't lust after nice clubs.

St Andrews links membership would be nice. Though I'm happy with my club but links course would be good in winter.

I'd take any coach that would improve me. I like listening to Adam Young and think his philosophy makes sense.

Voyager EMH

Slipper Wearing Plucker of Pheasants
Visit site
Dream clubs: All the ones that I have now.
Dream club to be a member: The one that I'm at now.

Dream coach: My late father.

Not much of a dreamer about golf, I admit.

nickjdavis

Head Pro
Visit site
Dream Clubs: anything really with the exception of wedges, in which case I'd love a never ending supply of Vega RAF-05's or Cleveland 900 BRZ's.

Dream Club: I guess that I'd have to go back to the earliest foundations of my golf and I'd join Moray Golf Club

Dream Coach: dont know much about coaches so, I guess the one who simplifies everything and who's teaching style matches my learning style.

Dando

Q-School Graduate
Visit site
I’d love a set of muira irons

Putter would be a custom sink although I’m probably getting one next year

Course would be either New Zealand or Swinley.

Not fussed about a coach

Imurg

The Grinder Of Pars (Semi Crocked)
Visit site
Would love a brand new set of Legacy Black V Stenson model built just for me...
Sunningdale would be hard to beat but a reciprocal with Swinley would be nice...
As far as I'm concerned a coach carries 56 people from A to B..... :unsure:

stefanovic

Medal Winner
Visit site
Just about any clubs would be better than I currently have.
Dream course - one that has no bunkers and no right to left shots.