Flat Swing or Steep Swing - reaults of either type?

JustOne

Ryder Cup Winner
www.justoneuk.com
Re: Flat Swing or Steep Swing - results of either type?

LOLOL :D

Have you got a recent swing you can PM me? I assume it's moved on (CHANGED!!!!) since the last swing you had last time?

AmandaJR

Money List Winner
Visit site

LOLOL :D

Have you got a recent swing you can PM me? I assume it's moved on (CHANGED!!!!) since the last swing you had last time?

No but plan to try and record something on Thursday at the range. Will be on my phone though so not the best quality.

JustOne

Ryder Cup Winner
www.justoneuk.com

3 x 7-irons in a row (face on) and then 3 7-irons in a row (down the line) would be cool :thup:

Then it's only 2 vids to deal with.... soft draw with all shots please :whistle:

AmandaJR

Money List Winner
Visit site

3 x 7-irons in a row (face on) and then 3 7-irons in a row (down the line) would be cool :thup:

Then it's only 2 vids to deal with.... soft draw with all shots please :whistle:

The 3 in a row x 2 I can do - the soft draw on all 6 might be a challenge!!

bobmac

Major Champion
Visit site

Flippin heck, no wonder your lessons take 5 hours.

Just one of each for me will be more than enough ta :cool:

Wolfman

Tour Rookie
Visit site

Hi Amanda

my early swing was way too flat in the backswing ( too far behind me ) and resulted in overswing and throwing my right shoulder out to get the downswing moving.

I have worked very hard on a one piece takeaway and this alone has resulted in my back swing being more upright and my arms in relation to my chest / shoulders are more correct

Then the downswing can now be started from the ground up and result = a draw and i have never hit the ball so well

I was amazed that the takeaway made such a change to the rest of the swing but it did

Worth checking and may put you on a better plane at the top ( less flat ) and easier to get back to the ball as we all want

CMAC

Blackballed
Banned
Visit site

post the links here, I'm sure we are all interested.

I've ordered my popcorn in preparation:)

SocketRocket

Ryder Cup Winner
Visit site

Actually chaps my swing is coming along nicely. Not finished article but better than where it was

http://youtu.be/sBDr7NqOtds

Not sure if you want any feedback Homer. Pretty good one plane elements, you do get very steep on the way down though which I imagine is cutting across a little creating a fade or pull.

JustOne

Ryder Cup Winner
www.justoneuk.com

Flippin heck, no wonder your lessons take 5 hours.

Just one of each for me will be more than enough ta :cool:

I like to achieve more than telling them they need to weaken their grip ;)

Normally it's 30 min getting them the basic outline of the swing they are going to have for life... then 4 hrs hitting balls so they go home thinking they are GOD with a golf club.

:D:D:D