fitted mx 19s

cosworth

Assistant Pro
Visit site
had a fiting at my local shop today for mizuno mx 19s.fitted for free and new grips for free.
5 to s/wedge all fitted for £209.
this has to be a bargain surely.
full set would have been £249.ive read post on here of some charging a low fee for fitting but is it normal to fit for free?

RGuk

Tour Winner
Visit site
Tasty, and a good price. Never known anyone pay for fitting other than forking out a fitting fee which is returned on purchase. I bought some 2nd hand Mizunos once and had them done without charge.

Dave

HTL

Tour Winner
Visit site
Good work Cosworth, been a while since you were last online!! always good to have another Taff to keep this English lot in check.
Never heard of a fitting fee either?

cosworth

Assistant Pro
Visit site
thanks for replys and good comments about clubs so cant wait to have them now.
HTL thanks.yes ive kind of been less enthusiastic about posting lately but i still check out the topics to see whats going on.
im the sort of person who isnt balanced in what i do so i do somin so much and obsess about it that i burn myself out which is what happened with this site.enthusiasm also dipped for golf as well but its back now in a more balanced way even though the wife disagrees.
realised the importance of new fitted clubs as my cheap dunlop irons where holding me back according to my pro and i agree.lie angle meant toe hitting turf first.

cheers guys.