First post and a hello from a newbie

patricks148

Global Moderator
Visit site
Ah yes: I know many, many guitarrists that have the same regrets...

I'm going to thin my collection down a bit to get myself a new set of irons, but I will keep the Feline LP (made by a fabulous luthier in South Croydon) and my trusty old Charvel ST Custom which I have modded to buggery and would be worth next to sod all to someone else.
by the sound of it you must be a Whiddler:ROFLMAO:

more retro myself,
got a couple of custom colour fender Jaguars and Jazzmaster, reissue 60's Rickenbacker 360 12 with the toaster pickups and a Gretsch 6122, also been dabbling with the bass recently, a Fender Mustang and Coronado.

loved trawing junk shops and music shops back in the 80's for Bargains be it Amps, pedals or Guitars

Visit site
Welcome, I gather your course and several others in the area have had a rough time of it lately thanks to the bad weather.

It certainly has. I reckon it's been closed for well over half of the weekends for the last 2-3 months. I just managed to get 3 cards in between November and end of Jan. They were poor cards too, but then they would be when fairways and light rough eat balls for fun (plugging 4 inches down and disappearing withut trace)

Visit site
by the sound of it you must be a Whiddler:ROFLMAO:

more retro myself,
got a couple of custom colour fender Jaguars and Jazzmaster, reissue 60's Rickenbacker 360 12 with the toaster pickups and a Gretsch 6122, also been dabbling with the bass recently, a Fender Mustang and Coronado.

loved trawing junk shops and music shops back in the 80's for Bargains be it Amps, pedals or Guitars

I am partial to a bit of old-school 70s/80s rock, it's true, but I'm fairly broad in my tatstes. I also have a nice Telecaster and a LP Junior, which I love...

Tashyboy

Please don’t ask to see my tatts 👍
Visit site
Welcome to the forum Mctoot. wouldn’t Worry to much about the Hcap. It will come down eventually. Played with a guy a couple or three weeks ago who was putting his 3 cards in. I said at this rate you will be playing of 15/16. Played last week for the first time with his hcap 15. He was not happy ?. He thought he was a lot worse than that. He is not.
Enjoy your golf and meeting new folk both on the course and on here.

D

Deleted member 23344

Welcome to the forum. I played Haywards Heath recently and really liked it ... birdied the par 3 ninth, but otherwise I did not cover myself with glory. At the time it was under threat from developers, but I later heard it had been reprieved ... is it still safe? Anyway, if you fancy a round sometime, I wouldn’t mind playing there again. You seem embarrassed by your handicap, so we might be closely matched. ???